Stafford

Rodgers

Cassel with KC

Sanchez

rookie QB's even 2nd year 1st time in Playoffs =

Bulls55
    Bulls55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

So by reading this, Luck is in for a tough game. What about the SEA/WASH game where both are rookies? Both have good D's, WASH has Morris pounding the ball, and SEA has the beast in Lynch.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Luck, RGII and even RW aren't normal rookies.

Also, some of those names on your list make no sense, like Rodgers, he was in his 5th year before his first playoff start.

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Didn't Yates beat the bengals in his first playoff appearance?

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Sanchez tebow and cassel all won in there first playoff appearance. Are you just making this stuff up?

Bulls55
    Bulls55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Luck, RGII and even RW aren't normal rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by tripled83 View Post
    Sanchez tebow and cassel all won in there first playoff appearance. Are you just making this stuff up?
    Maybe these guys are normal rookies, where the others aren't.

Chicken&Waffles
    Chicken&Waffles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1466

Tebow? Flacco? What is this retard huffing, paint?

slacker00

Ok, let me fact check this thing, what the heck. First playoff game for each of these guys in red or green.

Quote Originally Posted by 1brokegirl View Post
    even in 2nd year as a vet they all choked 1st time in playoffs

14 rookie qb's from 2000 - 2011 100% losers s/u went 2 -12 ATS

didn't matter if home or away they all lost

here's the names in order

** Naab W TB 21-3

Rivers L NE 21-24

Flacco W @MIA 21-9

Ryan L @AZ 30-24

Rothlissburger W but no cover, NYJ 20-17

Yates W CIN 31-10

Daulton L HOU 10-31

Romo L but covered @SEA 20-21

Eli L Car 0-23

Tebow W PIT 29-23

Stafford L @ NO 28-45

Rodgers L @AZ 45-51

Cassel with L Bal 7-30

Sanchez W @CIN 24-10

rookie QB's even 2nd year 1st time in Playoffs =

Here's some more, for fun:
    Peyton L TEN 16-19
    Brady W OAK 16-13
    Drew Brees L NYJ 17-20
    Michael Vick W @GB 27-7
    Alex Smith W NO 36-32
    Cutler W SEA 35-24

I don't see a huge trend either way, it's about 50%.

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Ok, let me fact check this thing, what the heck. First playoff game for each of these guys in red or green.

Here's some more, for fun:
    Peyton L TEN 16-19
    Brady W OAK 16-13
    Drew Brees L NYJ 17-20
    Michael Vick W @GB 27-7
    Alex Smith W NO 36-32
    Cutler W SEA 35-24

I don't see a huge trend either way, it's about 50%.
    OK the meaning of this thread that no rookie qb ever led his team to the superbowl

alex amith was a veteran for years , Brady was vet also they others may have won a game or two but finally went south and were watching the superbowl at home with the rest of america

also boys what's up with your replies? maybe i guess the poster of these threads i found wasn't clear

all 14 rookies failed thier 1st time in playoffs is what i found either sooner or later they lost

so expect 4 teams with rookie qb's to do an exit in playoffs.

Also whoever said these arent normal rookies what about big ben never lost a game his rookie season until div round of playoffs or finals vs Patriots Steelers lost at home to them and were a 4 point dog

but next year he got there and won for thier #1 back the bus who was from detroit.

yes last year Yates won at home over another rookie QB Daulton of bengals but next game on Road at balty went home 20-13 loss

so here they are again Bengals @ texans and i believe texans win easily based on bengals last game vs 2nd string of ravens.

sure redskins will win at home so your 1st rook gets sent home Wilson then when skins hit the road in div rounds vs packers or 49ers bye bye

Colts will do fast exit at Ravens

49ers will do exit soon as they face off vs real playoff team because 49ers also have a rookie qb

falcons will lose in finals vikings will go home fast @ packers this will be sluaghter they can let a p run for 150 yards even maybe score two td's but ponder will not win with his arm.

also another strong trend two teams in playoffs lost to Tampa bay. NO team won a superbowl who lost to tampa bay in playoffs (exception Saints who benched final 3 games of year)

Falcons played starters all 4 quaters vs bucs and two of them were carried off the field
    Vikings lost at home on thursday night to Tampa

The Only team who got To bowl who lost to the bucs was the Rams and Lost to the Patriots
    Rams - 14 points. I wasn't betting back then but my friends were all in on Rams i think Vegas and bookies were smiling that year.

GO look at other forums notice the threads who you think will be superbowl matchup

and ESPN and NFL network no one mentions one very possible combo not even yahoo sports experts or the guys in my local paper it's a good strong possibility.
    Last edited by 1brokegirl; 01-03-13 at 10:36 AM.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by 1brokegirl View Post
    OK the meaning of this thread that no rookie qb ever led his team to the superbowl Ben Roethlisberger

alex amith was a veteran for years (OK, I'll concede Alex Smith is a vet, I just thought it was a neat data point) , Brady was vet (2nd year in NFL, first year as a starter, less experienced than half of YOUR list) also they others may have won a game or two but finally went south and were watching the superbowl at home with the rest of america

also boys what's up with your replies? maybe i guess the poster of these threads i found wasn't clear (nor this sentence)

all 14 rookies failed thier 1st time in playoffs is what i found either sooner or later they lost (11 of 12 [92%] of playoff QBs lose their last game)

so expect 4 teams with rookie qb's to do an exit in playoffs. (With about 92% certainty)

Also whoever said these arent normal rookies what about big ben never lost a game his rookie season until div round of playoffs or finals vs Patriots Steelers lost at home to them and were a 4 point dog Ben was a great rookie, but he ran into a very good Pats team that year.

but next year he got there and won for thier #1 back the bus who was from detroit. As a #6 seed, no less.

yes last year Yates won at home over another rookie QB Daulton of bengals but next game on Road at balty went home 20-13 loss Yates is a bum who happened to be a rookie, lol.

so here they are again Bengals @ texans and i believe texans win easily based on bengals last game vs 2nd string of ravens. The Red Rifle will shoot holes in the Texans secondary

sure redskins will win at home so your 1st rook gets sent home Wilson then when skins hit the road in div rounds vs packers or 49ers bye bye The Seattle-Washington winner will go to Atlanta or San Fran, not GB.

Colts will do fast exit at Ravens I'm feeling LUCKy.

49ers will do exit soon as they face off vs real playoff team because 49ers also have a rookie qb (2nd year QB, but ok...)

falcons will lose in finals vikings will go home fast @ packers this will be sluaghter they can let a p run for 150 yards even maybe score two td's but ponder will not win with his arm. But, Ponder just won with his arm a few days ago. If Rodgers eats 5 sacks again, Pack will lose.

also another strong trend two teams in playoffs lost to Tampa bay. NO team won a superbowl who lost to tampa bay in playoffs (exception Saints who benched final 3 games of year) This one is just silly. Reminds me of the Redskins president predictor one that was debunked.

Falcons played starters all 4 quaters vs bucs and two of them were carried off the field Both are listed as questionable and expected to play in the divisional round
    Vikings lost at home on thursday night to Tampa Vikings have bigger problems than the Bucs curse, namely 4 road games.

The Only team who got To bowl who lost to the bucs was the Rams and Lost to the Patriots
    Rams - 14 points. I wasn't betting back then but my friends were all in on Rams i think Vegas and bookies were smiling that year. Your friends were very square.

GO look at other forums notice the threads who you think will be superbowl matchup Pats-Falcons

and ESPN and NFL network no one mentions one very possible combo not even yahoo sports experts or the guys in my local paper it's a good strong possibility.
    Always entertaining...

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls55 View Post
    So by reading this, Luck is in for a tough game. What about the SEA/WASH game where both are rookies? Both have good D's, WASH has Morris pounding the ball, and SEA has the beast in Lynch.
    washington's D isn't in the same book as seahawks chief

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow never played a playoff game as a rookie and won his 1st playoff start. Yates won his 1st start as a rookie against Dalton (not Daulton) so 1 of those rooks has to come out w/ a loss. Pretty sure Rapelessburgers went to the AFC champ game his rook year (mostly D and running game tho). Not sure what the point of this is

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Didn't Roethlisberger win the Super Bowl in his second year?