OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Redskins ML, why is this a question?

Do we all forget how poorly Seattle plays away from home?

The Rams handled them last weekend with a nonexistant offense and the Redskins serviceable defense and strong running game is enough here.

They lost at Detroit, lost at St. Louis, lost at Miami. They generally seem to have problems with teams they can't outphysical at the line of scrimmage. Their corners will cause the quarterback to hold on to the ball, but if the line can deal with their pass rush they are more of a good defense not "great".

Their party is over after their run, Redskins are too physical and RG3 and Morris will keep the ball in their possession.
    Last edited by OhMyEli; 01-02-13 at 01:45 AM.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy must be hammered. Never played GB on the road and you didn't even name their worst road loss... Arizona.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    This guy must be hammered. Never played GB on the road and you didn't even name their worst road loss... Arizona.
    My bad I switched up the location. And I'm leaving Arizona out of out as an outlier early in the season before Wilson came around. I think the first STL game is where he started to come around.

I also trust Shanahan far more in a playoff game than Pistol Pete. Shanahan has managed for these one games many more time and has dealt with the pressure in-game.

I don't want to be an attention whore and put lock on the thread but Redskins will win

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    My bad I switched up the location. And I'm leaving Arizona out of out as an outlier early in the season before Wilson came around. I think the first STL game is where he started to come around.

I also trust Shanahan far more in a playoff game than Pistol Pete. Shanahan has managed for these one games many more time and has dealt with the pressure in-game.

I don't want to be an attention whore and put lock on the thread but Redskins will win
    Shanny is 1-4 in the playoffs since Elway retired and has not been in the playoffs since 2005.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Seachickens win this game. End of the line for the Deadskins.

BB_Mariners
    BB_Mariners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Why are people talking about Seahawks not performing well when playing away games?
    All their away losses were decided in the last quarter and most of them decided on the last drive.
    Hawks beat all teams that they played whoch qualified for the playoff teams, NE, Vikings, SF.
    Lynch is the RB with the most yards after AP, Wilson has amazing QB rating, and tied Payton Manning's rookie record for most TD in the season.
    Top rated defense.

What else they need to do to be considered a good time and that RW is given credit for his rookie year performance?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post

I'm glad you left Arizona out b/c it was their first game w/ a rook QB on the road in a divisional game. But there's also no shame in losing a divisional road game to the Rams, losing a tough game to the Fins decided by a bogus Earl Thomas personal foul, or losing another close game to the Lions. Just don't get how tough, competitive road losses makes you a bad team. If anything, these close losses has better prepared them for this spot imo

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I'm glad you left Arizona out b/c it was their first game w/ a rook QB on the road in a divisional game. But there's also no shame in losing a divisional road game to the Rams, losing a tough game to the Fins decided by a bogus Earl Thomas personal foul, or losing another close game to the Lions. Just don't get how tough, competitive road losses makes you a bad team. If anything, these close losses has better prepared them for this spot imo
    Ding Ding Ding we have a winner
    Add to that they won 2 road games in December with the playoffs on the line & the bad road team logic should be dismissed when discussing the seahawks.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Sherman, Browner, and Thomas will give Griffin fits all day, so Garcon and Morgan should be non factors, if Morris doesn't get his nut off running the rock, Washington will be lucky to score 13.

I'll say it one more time, there is a reason why the Deadskins are home dogs.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Doesnt the line of Seahawks -3 tell you all you really need to know?

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Doesn't the line moving 3 pts tell you all you need to know?

Lakeshow_ds
    Lakeshow_ds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

I honestly like the Redskins as well.. They win straight up. I'll take Griffin and some magic this weekend