TheBlum
    TheBlum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

I think we need to give the Shanahan's some respect here for what they have put together and not underestimate the potential of this team. The Skins have the skill, as well as the motivation and coaching. I would be all over the Hawks if they were home ... but they're on the road, where they unfortunately struggle. It's going to be a close game, but i really do believe the Skins can pull this off. RG3 got another week of healing .. since he hasn't been the same since his injury ... but he'll be ready and they are going to throw everything they have into this game. Skins +3 all day.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    If Seattle can contain Alfred Morris, they'll win the game. Seahawks CB's should be able to shutdown the Skin's WR's, and the Redskins TE Paulson is nothing to worry about. There will be a ton of pressure on Alfred Morris and the Skin's run game.
    Couldn't agree more. Morris and the read option are the keys to the game. Skins run a lot of 2 man routes where Hawks have the corners to match up man to man with. Should allow them to crowd the line of scrimmage and force RG3 to beat them from the pocket. Expect a good game but just think the Hawks are too much for them

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post

This is gonna be good!
    Best game of the weekend. Then after Seattle wins them in Atlanta will be the best game of that weekend.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Redskins are not that good.
    Seattle defense will make RG3 look like a rookie.

woops, he IS a rookie, and the Seahawks only allow 203 yds passing per game

the Redskins have the THIRD WORST pass defense in the entire NFL
    allowing 281.9 ypg

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Redskins are not that good.
    Seattle defense will make RG3 look like a rookie.

woops, he IS a rookie, and the Seahawks only allow 203 yds passing per game

the Redskins have the THIRD WORST pass defense in the entire NFL
    allowing 281.9 ypg
    Plus the fact that the redskins are all about rushing the ball & the hawks are 10th in the league yds given up/gm top 1/3 of the league.
    All the talk of how bad Seattle is on the road they have won 2 of their last 3 road games (in dec) & 5 of their road games were in the first half of the season---The NFL is all about what you have done lately not how you played 3 months ago.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

keep pounding that line Seattle backers...hoping that Was. ML can push into the +140-150 range in which case I'm making a value play...either way should be a damn good game

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Yeah, your right.....The Seahawks only went 6-1 against playoff teams this year. Very overrated. Im sure the Skins will win by at least 20! I recommend going all in on this bet. BOL! Lol!
    All 6 wins were at home. The road resume includes losses to the likes of Arizona, St Louis, Miami, and Detroit. We all know about their grand home/away disparity. The game will likely be low scoring IMO, decided by a FG or less. BOL

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

like the seahawks but def wouldnt want to lay more than 2.5.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

love seeing all of sbr on seattle. makes my skins play that much easier

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Betting against rg3 last Sunday hurt me. Skins as home dogs or no play for me

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

I was leaning Seattle, but I can't resist an SBR turnaround fadeaway. Skins ML it is.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

So hard to bet on Seattle when they aren't playing in their backyard. With that being said, this team is much different from years past. I think Seattle's secondary will manhandle Washington's receivers, and they have some pretty sick rookie LBers who will be blitzing nonstop which should put constant pressure on RGIII. I can definitely see RGIII losing a fumble or two in this one as he can be a bit careless with the ball at times. Still think RGIII will make some big plays with his legs even if he's not at full strength.

Russell Wilson just seems more poised, makes better decisions, and is more efficient than RGIII. Even though Morris put up more yards at RB, I'd still take Marshawn Lynch over Morris any day of the week. The guy is a machine who just punishes whoever tries to tackle him. If Seattle were getting 3 points in this one, I'd be all over it. I just can't put money on them as favorites on the road. I've seen the formula too many times: Seattle blows out teams at home only to lose to garbage teams on the road. I'll definitely be rooting for the Hawks as I've been a fan since I came out of the womb. Steve Largent= my hero growin up as a kid. Anyway, love the Hawks on paper but hate them on the road. Good luck with whichever side you end up taking!

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    I was leaning Seattle, but I can't resist an SBR turnaround fadeaway. Skins ML it is.
    I think Ernie Mccracken has the best hair stylist in all of sports. I like what a great philanthropist he is too. His commercials really show how much he cares about helping out single moms. "KENTUCKY!"

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

The Redskins are #1 in the NFL in yards per play most here are not giving the offense much respect.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    I think Ernie Mccracken has the best hair stylist in all of sports. I like what a great philanthropist he is too. His commercials really show how much he cares about helping out single moms. "KENTUCKY!"
    If you give a little, you can get back a whole lot more.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    If you give a little, you can get back a whole lot more.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Yinz Hooligan View Post
    i live in seattle. i follow the hawks close. they still suck on the road,
    You follow the seahawks close, yet you say they suck on the road?? LOL come on guy.. lets be real, you probably havent seen the seahawks play all year and made that comment based on the 3-5 road record (which is very deceiving). If you are betting against the seahawks this weekend you better have something more than just "they suck on the road".

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Seahawks clearly on the rise now. Anyone who doesn't see that is high. And also look at how well RG3 did against the Cowboy's shitty/injured defensive line. RG3 is going to get SMASHED trading blows with the Wilson on offense. Seahawks offense aside though, RG3 and Morris don't stand a chance against the likes of Chancellor and Sherman (Yes I know I am leaving out many other notable Seahawks defensive players.)

Just my 2 cents, -3 Seahawks...yuppppp

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

bad call

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

wheres lakerboy seahawks superbowl prediction lool

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

This game in seattle i think they would win by 10-14 .. In washingon i thought theyd win by 3-7 ... Who knows its still early

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    bad call
    Thanks for dropping by dude.
    You know Washington didn't cross midfield after the first, right?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    wheres lakerboy seahawks superbowl prediction lool
    You too, thanks for dropping by.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Nash seattle won the game cause Griffin was injured going into the game. I bet seattle only for that reason. A healthy griffin would have won this game 100% if he never had that knee injury a couple weeks back.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Scroll back to reply #9 on page one....Cha ching......peace fellas....

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Nash seattle won the game cause Griffin was injured going into the game. I bet seattle only for that reason. A healthy griffin would have won this game 100% if he never had that knee injury a couple weeks back.
    Wrong, Seattle is so physical they would have beaten a 100 percent RG.
    But, like you said, a big part of the reason I bet this game *huge* was because RG wasn't 100 percent, if he was, it would have still been a Seattle regular bet.

My point to Mike was he thought he'd be a wise ass coming into the thread after two drives. Takes more than 2 series to settle a game.

First 12