Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

And..."Howley played with the Cowboys for 165 games over thirteen seasons, playing in two NFL Championships and helping the Cowboys reach two Super Bowls. The Cowboys finished in the top seven in the NFL in scoring defense and yards allowed in 10 of Howley’s 13 seasons with the team.[5] He was also named Super Bowl MVP for Super Bowl V, intercepting two passes and recovering a fumble in the Cowboys 16-13 loss to the Colts. It was the first time that a defensive player received the honor; to this day, it is the only time a player from the losing team has ever won the award."

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=Cuse0323;17593204]And..."Howley played with the Cowboys for 165 games over thirteen seasons, playing in two NFL Championships and helping the Cowboys reach two Super Bowls. The Cowboys finished in the top seven in the NFL in scoring defense and yards allowed in 10 of Howley’s 13 seasons with the team.[5] He was also named Super Bowl MVP for Super Bowl V, intercepting two passes and recovering a fumble in the Cowboys 16-13 loss to the Colts. It was the first time that a defensive player received the honor; to this day, it is the only time a player from the losing team has ever won the award."[/QUOT

Blah Blah Blah you know I predicted SF whiny cnt.

Cuse0323

I know but don't give a shit, said to pick the winner in case of the unexpected to happen. Frank could go for 200 yards and 3 TD's and they lose or some shit, never know. Ravens are gonna win anyway so no worries.

pulledclear

Im just breaking your balls. If you dont want to pay up then dont its no big deal, but thanks for the contest. I love seeing the predictions of these rubes it amazes me how many suckers there are. I guess Barnum was right.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Im just breaking your balls. If you dont want to pay up then dont its no big deal, but thanks for the contest. I love seeing the predictions of these rubes it amazes me how many suckers there are. I guess Barnum was right.

OK. Ravens needed a 70 yard desperation pass with 30 seconds left to beat Denver so anyone who picked Denver was a fool. That makes a lot of sense.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    [/B]
    OK. Ravens needed a 70 yard desperation pass with 30 seconds left to beat Denver so anyone who picked Denver was a fool. That makes a lot of sense.
    Tell them that at the window maybe they will give you your money back.

Cuse0323

Sharp bastards. I'll still stick my word and donate to St. Jude when I have enough points.

First 1234