Im new to this forum and have been reading and watching a lot of you guys picks. Some good some not so good.

I don't have no systems or math equations, I just know sports and hopefully that's enough for my picks to be respected on this forum.

Alright here we go:
12/30 NFL
Saints over 53.5 (Panthers offense clicking,Brees is always pretty much good for 3to4 scores. Don't think either defense can stop offenses SHOOTOUT)

Giants-7(this is just the way the giants like it back to the wall, playoff hopes are slim but I think they play G-MEN football today. Vick may start slow)

Minnesota +3(this is a tough pick but momentum is a crazy thing and the Vikes got it right now. Division games are usually played tough and AP can't be stopped. Vikes need this and I think they get it ML but I take the 3 just in case.)

Bears-3(I know could be an NFL trap but, don't think the Lions will show up. Calvin should get his 2,000 but Bears should put a solid 60 minutes together and get in the playoffs)

Redskins-3(RG3 is not a rookie anymore, what a streak the redskins have put together and the defense is coming around. Dallas is good on paper and for about 3 quarters and something happens. This game comes down to clutch gene and Ill take RG3 over Romo)