7* HOUST - 6

7* TB + 3.5

7* CAROLINA + 4

5* MINNY + 3.5 ( -120 )

5* KC + 17

5* DALLAS + 3.5

3* ST LOUIS + 12.5

gl
    you're just going against anything relatively public.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    you're just going against anything relatively public.
    How is Houston "going against anything relatively public"?

Every site I see with these bullshit numbers says more money is on Houston, smart guy.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    How is Houston "going against anything relatively public"?

Every site I see with these bullshit numbers says more money is on Houston, smart guy.
    Picking out 1 game out of 9 is really proving a point.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

gg usually you post LOCKS but these are LOSERS

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Picking out 1 game out of 9 is really proving a point.
    his assertion was false, point proved.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Carolina will not beat the Saints today and they def will not cover

38 -21 saints

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Stop hating on the guy. His plays have hit at a great percentage rate. I been following GG's plays for years now and can honestly say he's one of the few cappers on this forum who can win

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I just hope that Minnesota play is a loss Lol. I'm holding out hope my NY Giants will barely make the playoffs with a Green Bay, Detroit, and Washington wins

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Stop hating on the guy. His plays have hit at a great percentage rate. I been following GG's plays for years now and can honestly say he's one of the few cappers on this forum who can win
    Exactly, GG is solid and at least he has the balls to put his picks out there, fukkin peanut gallery comes in to give him shit about public sides? Get the fukk out of here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Carolina will not beat the Saints today and they def will not cover

38 -21 saints
    im guessing your record on the aints not to good this yr seeing how you pick them every week..who dat! not shit dat who..run along..

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Not true, at least with the NFL. He was down hundreds of units last year and was chased away. Anyone that can lose 100+ unit in a Sunday is an air bettor.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Not true, at least with the NFL. He was down hundreds of units last year and was chased away. Anyone that can lose 100+ unit in a Sunday is an air bettor.
    You are an idiot. I kicked ass in baseball and the NBA and lost most of it back in the NFL...so what
    Working 70 hrs a week chased me away not retards like you...by the way find my college bowl thread...16-2 ATS on sides so far you dumb C U N T

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    You are an idiot. I kicked ass in baseball and the NBA and lost most of it back in the NFL...so what
    Working 70 hrs a week chased me away not retards like you...by the way find my college bowl thread...16-2 ATS on sides so far you dumb C U N T
    I didn't say anything about your other sports, just said you were brutal with the NFL, which you agree is true.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stop it gg you know it's true and that's why you get upset when people comment on your losses. You left the forum because u kept losing and your 20 unit plays were losers. You play smaller units now because of this and you know it. Your not fooling anyone and people that have tailed u in the NFL are down units overall. I don't have a problem with people posting plays but when they bs about there record and are not honest it's necessary to point it out.
    Your capping is flawed and you are not good at it. You are best to keep working those 70 hours a week.

Your plays are to predictable and obvious. Don't flatter yourself with the way you cap games because a 13 year old can do it.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Ya and your unit sizes are no where near last years because you know yourself that you can't afford to lose those big bets. Come on buddy you aren't as good as you think you are. If you played dogs in each bowl game you would have a great record. It's been relatively easy money.

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

nice start buddy

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone bump or link a thread last year where the guy with the skyscrapers in his avatar was keeping a record for GG...I can't remember the exact figure but think he was down around $70,000..unreal. I'm not a big fan of No Coin but he keeps a single thread with a genuine record at least.. Guys like GG and Lakerboy make several new threads a week betting 100's of units per time, then when anyone questions them when they lose they say "I am killing it overall" or "I am killing it in MLB" etc etc. Only guy worse than these 2 is Paulypoker.

Trotter
    Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I never take stock in anyone that doesn't keep a record of wins/losses and units +/-

Huge red flag

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

5-3 with Dallas pending...Not too shabby

psichdr
    psichdr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been following GG's picks for a few years. He has won and will continue to win.

frisky
    frisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4678

Quote Originally Posted by sarasmith View Post
    Can someone bump or link a thread last year where the guy with the skyscrapers in his avatar was keeping a record for GG...I can't remember the exact figure but think he was down around $70,000..unreal. I'm not a big fan of No Coin but he keeps a single thread with a genuine record at least.. Guys like GG and Lakerboy make several new threads a week betting 100's of units per time, then when anyone questions them when they lose they say "I am killing it overall" or "I am killing it in MLB" etc etc. Only guy worse than these 2 is Paulypoker.
    And where's your winning plays fipshit

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by psichdr View Post
    I have been following GG's picks for a few years. He has won and will continue to win.
    That means a lot coming from someone with 7 posts.