GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks PODCAST for WEEK 17 NFL and FANTASY FOOTBALL

As always chime in with your thoughts...

Geno's Picks
    December 29, 2012
    30 minutes 51 seconds

Click here to listen!!!

Geno discusses what makes for a legit fantasy Football league and of course discusses why he was so right about the Jets entire situation all season which puts him in the company of 99% of NFL fans. He of course gives you the entire week 17 slate.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Like the picks I dont know about IND though.HOU still has a lot to play for I know INDY has motivation but at the same time Indy is locked in. HOU needs the win for home field adv. Do you think HOU will allow a chance for INDY to come back at the end to tie or win game na. HOU will come out firing and either up 10 or 14 going into last 5 minutes of the game.

there are 4 games i love in a tease ( i mainly do teases)
    NEP NOS CHI SEA

CHI has to win, NOS i agree will try to prove something this game. SEA gotta love how they are playing and will keep playing the same, and NEP have to win so they will go all out and get a healthy lead.

Your take on the philly game im with you on that one. I like the birds here to cover. Their D is much better without the wide 9 and NYG O is sputtering. Giants may win but by 3 or less.

Good job as always and hope you do playoff stuff as well. You always make me look at different angles when capping which helps a lot. Good luck this week!