goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

your pick for the superbowl after week 11

who is gonna take it or who is the best team at this point?

bears
    colts
    chargers
    denver
    panthers
    cowboys
    pats
    bengals
    ravens
    giants
    jaguars
    saints
    seahawks

this was suppose to be a poll but i screwed it up so if a mod can fix it that would be cool
    Last edited by goldengoat; 11-19-06 at 10:28 PM.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Since day 1

SD CHARGERS boyee!!

goldengoat

i like da bears and the chargers

goldengoat

LT is such a badass the bolts look good

there D should get close to normal if they get a few people back unless more go down

I don't wanna go against my bears but let's just say i would be nervous if they played the bolts

imgv94

LT doesn't get the credit he deserves man.. He is a beast!!!

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I do not like the Bears at all anymore. The more I've seen of them, the less chance I feel they will succeed in a bigtime playoff game. I think the NFC will come down to the Panthers or the Cowboys. San Diego should come out of the AFC, but the Marty factor makes me hesitant.

imgv94

If Rex Grossman is your QB you could even lose to the Dolphins, even @ Home... Literally

goldengoat

owned i can't disagree too strongly

i know grossman can fall apart and get that glazed look on his face that I have seen too many times for such a short career

up and down

and way DOWN at times

mostly up but it only takes 1 down

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears won't win the NFC

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    LT doesn't get the credit he deserves man.. He is a beast!!!
    He's regarded my most as the best RB in the league and definitely as one of the top 5 players in the NFL. How much more credit does he deserve?

moses millsap

In fact, I would say Rivers doesn't get enough credit for the job he's done because people pawn off his success on having weapons like LT, Gates, etc. around him, but he's shown such composure for a young QB in big spots all year, especially on the road the past two weeks.

goldengoat

manning will have to play like superman vs the bolts

lmao at the colts stopping LT from less than 150 yards and 2 tds

the colts looked ok vs the cowboys in the 1st half vs the run but they got worn out which is predictable

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not even close as to who the best team is. That Chargers team is missing its best defensive player, another impact player, and still goes into a place they never win and find a way to do so.
    The only team in the AFC with any real chance of beating them in San Diego would be . . . Hell, I can't even think of anyone. If SD had to travel to Indy, you never know, but the Colts would have to bring six touchdowns to have any chance.
    I think Marty Ball is a thing of the past. If it rears its ugly head, that would be quite disappointing, because San Diego would be a very deserving champion.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    In fact, I would say Rivers doesn't get enough credit for the job he's done because people pawn off his success on having weapons like LT, Gates, etc. around him, but he's shown such composure for a young QB in big spots all year, especially on the road the past two weeks.
    Agreed. He's making Vincent Jackson and Malcolm Floyd look like above average NFL receivers.

imgv94

He's regarded my most as the best RB in the league and definitely as one of the top 5 players in the NFL. How much more credit does he deserve?
    I don't know it just seems to me he isn't appreciated as much.. Seems like alot of less than deserving players got more recognition..

Like Shaun Alexander,Marshall Faulk, and some others..

imgv94

What was the name of last years QB? Drew somtething

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I like the cowboys in the afc

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

At this point I like SD and Bal in the AFC title game and I like Chi and Dal in NFC title game. Bal and Chi in the superbowl.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Chargers baby.........If the Chargers make the superbowil I will be there.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

How about the best player in the NFL, hands down.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

San Diego at this point. And it doesn't really matter who comes from the NFC right now because the AFC is dominant right now.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    At this point I like SD and Bal in the AFC title game and I like Chi and Dal in NFC title game. Bal and Chi in the superbowl.
    Now let's hold on here for a second gentlemen... The Colts lost 1 game, count em 1 damn game... And all of the sudden you guys are even counting them out of the AFC title game? Hold on RON! I don't care how bad you think the defense is. They have played better the last few weeks, but to totally count the Colts out is rediculous... Hype up whoever you want, but count on it that the Colts and Patriots will sqaure off on January 21st, 2007 in the RCA Dome... You heard it here!

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts missed the post season - their losing streak may have started yesterday. Defense wins tough games and they don't have one. If they make the post-season - they're out in round one.
    As far as the Super Bowl - do we have to chose an NFC team?
    OK ... Bears/Steelers

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

I will take SD any freaking day over Indy. LT is the best player in the league right now not PM. And their D is perfectly balanced unlike Indy. I dont see Indy winning a SB with Manning as long as Dungy is the coach.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts missed the post season - their losing streak may have started yesterday. Defense wins tough games and they don't have one. If they make the post-season - they're out in round one.
    As far as the Super Bowl - do we have to chose an NFC team?
    OK ... Bears/Steelers
    HAHAHAHAHA! Colts to miss the post-season eh sportsgirl? It's ONE loss! Give me a break... Lose in the 1st round you say? Don't see how u say that given that we still have a one game lead for homefield... Colts remaining schedule- Philly, @ tenn, @ Jax, Cincy, @ Houston, and Miami... Sounds like atleast 5 wins to me... For all you Charger backers out there-didn't they lose to the Ravens already this year? When Ray Ray comes back he will have that defense so fired up that no one will score on them... No one will touch the Bears in the NFC, they got their wake up call against the Dolphins... Although Grossman needs Berrian back if they want to do some damage... Colts vs. Da Bears Super Bowl 41
    Every game in the AFC Playoffs will be thrilling to watch... Looking at some divisional round matchups... Patriots vs. Colts Chargers vs. Ravens I retract my earlier post about Colts/Pats AFC title game as the Patriots 3 losses(Denver has tiebreaker with them) will make them probably the 4 or 5 seed... Ravens vs. Colts AFC title game...
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-20-06 at 09:24 AM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come superbowl time I will be stunned if more than one person accurately picks both teams.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

chargers vs. bears...chargers win it

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think SD will eventually be out coached at some point when it really matters.

They sure have the horses though exciting team to watch

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Last Friday I put $35.71 to win $1000 on the Cowboys to win the SB.

goldengoat

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes
    Last Friday I put $35.71 to win $1000 on the Cowboys to win the SB.
    that's a good bet

not saying it's gonna win but opens some possibilities if they make it there which is a good possibility

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

like i said if pittsburg wins the superbowl i will deem them the greatest 2 year team to ever walk onto a football field and i still feel they have the slightest of chances to get to the sb

JDK192
    JDK192's Avatar Become A Pro!

Freeneasy - funny you say that because I put in a 2 bets at betcris before this past weekend Pit 300-1 to win superbowl, Pit 200-1 to win AFC North. To win the SB at Cris now is 100-1, division odds not up yet. Extreme longshots.