That are played away. It is impossible to win 4 or 5 road games with no rest so forget about these teams as WC's

1st out is Bears they have been away week 16 and this week also so if they manage a WC spot as dem new yawkers say fuggedabouttit

2nd one out is cowboys playing away week 17 if they win tho they win div i think mater of fact they have to win

they only have 8 wins

Broncos are in and most likely 2nd seed

now packers if smart let Vikings in then take care of them in playoffs

texans div winner dosent matter if they lose but i think they will lose to colts because them ponies will play their hearts out with Pagano on sidelines

then do fast exit in playoffs

Vikings have 9 wins amazing year for AP without him sure as chit Ponder would never win games without AP carrying the pigskin

SO Vikings get in with 10-6 record Bears out of playoffs again

Giants do or die and they need help a win doesn't guarantee a playoff spot if i remember from that thread where i copied pasted the playoff seeding possibilities

49ers are in but will not come out of playoffs (see history of rookie QB's in playoffs below)

Seahawks same sceneario as div rival SF

Redskins same as above two teams with rookie QB's

don't matter if at home 1st playoff game or not they ain't going to win in playoffs if i had the money i could get wealthy right here in my home town at least 15 people believe the 49ers are going all the way ...... others believe in Patriots to win it 25 at least love the Redskins about 50 are all in with Broncos

here's your history of rookie QB's 1st years starting

last year we had Yates of texans and Daulton of Bengals they met up in houston wc round

texans won .... div round texans @ ravens went home but cashed tickets +7 1/2 lost 20-13

2009 Mark sanchez of jets god damn made playoffs but lost finals at colts
2004 big ben never lost a game until div round at home vs Patriots

2008 Matt cassel took over for Tommy Boy won 11 games but no playoffs Dolphins got in that year

of course Matt ryan and JOe flacco both made playoffs as rookies did the old exit stage left

but ravens always deep in playoffs falcons 1 and choke city

so there you have it gang 100% every rookie qb 1st year starting never ever ever made it to the superbowl