easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions

First line that catches my eye and at -3 I wanna hammer the Bears ML soooo badly. Chicago playing for a playoff spot and most likely in with a win while Lions got nothing to play for but a better draft pick. Only thing worrying me is the fact that this is a divisional game and the Lions are at home. Also at -3 this feels like a trap as line should be at least -4 imo and their is no doubt public will be all over the bears here after they blew out the cardinals last week. Lions have lost 7 in a row coming. Johnson probably gets a ton of yards again and Stafford forces the ball multiple times and in the end the Bears come out victorious. Is this line too good to be true or is the Bears ML really easy money?

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

even if bears win it is impossible for them to get to bowl because as a WC they start on the road with no bye and final two weeks away means they are playng 5 straight road games unrested.

I think Lions play spolier roll here.

Vikings might win because packers do not need to win they cannot improve seeding so they let vikings in then wack em out in playoffs

CoachemUp
    CoachemUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

With the Bears I can tell you there is no such thing as easy money. They are playing an opponent that knows them very well, and they are most likely going to be down Forte.

This game is a no play at -3, and certainly not if the line shoots up any higher. If you can get it at -2.5 at -110 its worth considering, but certainly not worth risking more then 1x on. As a reasonable Bears fan I can tell you that this game is about 50-50 to me.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

This line baffles me, Bears should be laying at least a TD. Don't overthink it and take the Bears.

Cutler only has 1 INT in 7 games against the Lions, seems like a safe place to bet on him.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by 1brokegirl View Post
    even if bears win it is impossible for them to get to bowl because as a WC they start on the road with no bye and final two weeks away means they are playng 5 straight road games unrested.

I think Lions play spolier roll here.

Vikings might win because packers do not need to win they cannot improve seeding so they let vikings in then wack em out in playoffs
    ummmm no...the packers need to beat the vikings in order to lock up a 1st round bye...as of now theyre the 2 seed...if they lose to the vikings and the 9ers beat the cards then theyre the 3rd seed and the 9ers take the 2 seed...this is a must win for the packers in order to get a 1st round bye...