dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Dallas playing an away game for the NFC East title in WK 17. Sounds familiar?

Last year the game against the Giants was over before the half time. Romo choked just as expected. History repeats itself this Sunday. It is definitely Washington or pass. Washington -3 is a solid bet.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Its juiced to -120

I watched film on both teams last night... The way to attack Dallas is at their linebackers..

The Cowboys linebackers are horrible in coverage and their tackling is also weak..

However u dont want to fukk with Dallas on the outside their corners are nasty

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    Last year the game against the Giants was over before the half time. Romo choked just as expected. History repeats itself this Sunday. It is definitely Washington or pass. Washington -3 is a solid bet.
    You are either bad @ math, or just ignoring facts.

Cowboys had a 12 point lead with five minutes to go in that game last year, and of course choked it away. But to say it was over @ halftime... WOW

dnwjdl

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

Cowboys had a 12 point lead with five minutes to go in that game last year, and of course choked it away. But to say it was over @ halftime... WOW
    The Giants were up 21-0 at halftime. You must have confused with the game that they played in WK 14 last yr.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

And was a Romo to Austin completion down the right side away from winning.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by dnwjdl View Post
    The Giants were up 21-0 at halftime. You must have confused with the game that they played in WK 14 last yr.
    Yeah, what he said....

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Told You So!
    Told You So!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

The money will come in on the Cowboys I think so im waiting for the line to come down...

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Last years experience can only help the Boys here. If the Cowboys cant find a way to win this game they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I'm on Wash. large....Skins are 6-0 ATS in their last 6, they've already beat Dallas in Dallas, I think RG3 is gonna punk Romo's a$$ on national tv...lol fkin Romo I'll put my $ on a rookie in RG3 before I put it on the shoulders on someone who has never won a meaningful game in his career

dnwjdl

I thought Washington -3 would push at the end. Thank you, Romo! You made my day.