frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Colts and Falcons are probably resting players in season finale.

Colts don't really gain anything by trying to beat the Texans, while the Texans will go all out to clinch the #1 seed.

Falcons clinched the #1 seed already so no point in putting Matt Ryan at risk.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The starters are going to play at least one quarter. Now as far as the Buccs since there season is also over they could rest some players and start some fringe players to see what they got.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Highly doubt the Colts sit anyone! This is a young team and they need to stay focused and hard for playoff time. Resting players for any team is moronic and been proven time and time again in recent years.

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with R.P. McMurphy texans did it last year final 3 games of year won vs other rookie QB cincy then got waxed div round

with thier rookie QB

Hombrebueno
    Hombrebueno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by 1brokegirl View Post
    i agree with R.P. McMurphy texans did it last year final 3 games of year won vs other rookie QB cincy then got waxed div round

with thier rookie QB
    I don't understand a thing you wrote
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave Hombrebueno 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lguizar12 gave Hombrebueno 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slacker00

Hombrebueno
    Hombrebueno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Per Rotoworld:
    Reggie Wayne said he wants to play in Week 17 even though the Colts are locked into the AFC's No. 5 seed.
    What Wayne wants probably won't be what he gets. The Colts coaches have not yet revealed their plans for Sunday's game against the Texans, but it's hard to see their starters playing a full game. The focus will be on preparing for a road game during Wild Card weekend, not preventing the Texans from clinching the No. 1 seed. Dec 25 - 10:16 AM

frostno98

Chuck Pagano just confirms it. Colts will be going all out in this game. If the Texans loses, the Patriot have a shot at the #2 seed, while Denver can take the #1.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Chuck Pagano just confirms it. Colts will be going all out in this game. If the Texans loses, the Patriot have a shot at the #2 seed, while Denver can take the #1.
    Texans ML is as close to a "lock" as you can get in the NFL and its NFL so its only -300 or less at other books

they are going to finally win a game in Indy for the first time in their franchise... do you really think they will lose and end up the 3rd seed possibly?

I hate it, but the streak ends. Its ok, we are already in and locked up as the 5 seed. No reason to go balls to the wall vs a very physical team and lose guys before our wild card game.

Trust me, I know my team. I am just praying the Colts don't end up playing the Pats... if the Pats find a way to lose after Baltimore wins @ 1 (if they win) and they drop to the #4 seed I am going to

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Hombrebueno View Post
    I don't understand a thing you wrote
    lol, I didn't understand either.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Colts are playing.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Don't believe what the coaches say. Colts will play not to get hurt.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

It's a shame if Denver gets 1# on that cup cake schedule. Lost to both Hou and Pats they shouldn't be ranked above both.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post
    It's a shame if Denver gets 1# on that cup cake schedule. Lost to both Hou and Pats they shouldn't be ranked above both.
    That same Houston team you talking about got crushed by the Packers 42-24 and the Patriots 42-14, and then only got two measly field goals against the Vikings. Houston is the overrated. They should of lost to the Lions and the Jags also, two very crappy teams that required overtime just to sneak by.

The Patriots on the other hand lost to Cardinals, squeak by the Jags.

Hopefully the right AFC teams gets the top seed. Denver #1 and Patriots #2. The Texans are a joke and belongs in the wildcard.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Frostno98 you are right on point! Those tough Denver losses were very early in the year and they got hosed countless times by zebras in Falcon game. Anyone remember the fumble the crooked zebras signaled Atl ball before the pile was even pried apart and a Donkey came out with it for starters lol? Anyway Denver has hit there stride Peyton has the offense running like a machine, and the defense has stepped up a notch as well. Texans been going the other direction and are a little over-rated. Fact they are a little beat up on defense does not help. However Pats and Donks are the best in the AFC clearly at this point.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Don't believe what the coaches say. Colts will play not to get hurt.
    exactly, this is spot on

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post
    Denver would probably do better having to play on the road in a dome vs Houston Peyton has the experience on the road in the NFL.... & anyways as the #2 seed, but they would still be above the Pats so the Pats - Denver potential game would still be in Denver.

If I am a Denver loyal fan I would want to be the #2 seed guys

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts won't,

they will beat the Texans with Pagano back on the sidelines just to keep the internal fire burning..................

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Said this days ago guys that Indy would probably not sit anyone. They are not going to do any damage in Jan. I don't think. However they are a young team, playing inspired with purpose, and need to keep the fire burning. I am not a believer in sitting guys period tho we see the long layoffs and "rest" come back to bite teams far to often. Do not send the message to your team that resting guys is ok cause "we got this" and earned it. Keep playing, keep your dikks hard, and don't let up!!! If you do then more than likely coming outta your bye you will lose and I am always in favor of these puss teams going down who sit guys and get cozy.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Colts can decide to go 100% all game, still won't win us the game