beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Would this work? Giants Superbowl Future for profit...

Giants are 100-1 to win SuperBowl..If they get into the dance I know the books will love them and people will bet them considering their history of turning it on in the playoffs..

Make a bet on them at that price say 100 to win 10,000..any number will do, if youre a poor mofo just bet $10

Now the key here is to make a profit no matter what happens.So there is two ways to do this.Since the NFL schedule works in your favor it would be easier than you think.Giants need to win and have Minn,Chi and Dal lose to get in.So you basically due to start times can hedge this out from the get go I think as long as the Giants win, so lets assume they beat the Eagles..

1.bet a money line bet on the Bears to cover your 100$..If Giants win and Bears win you're up a small amount
    2.If Giants and Lions win..You lose the -150 or so money line on the Bears but have 10,000 still alive on Giants
    3.Bet the Vikings + money and since the price is about +130 or so bet enough to cover your bears loss and Futures giants bet..Vikes win youre up a smidgen..Giants Elim..youre happy..Vikes lose proceed to step 4..
    4.Bet Dallas at + money. To make up for Giants futures + Bears + Vikings...Dallas wins you cover all those losses and walk away up a bit..No harm no foul..Washington wins and youre down all those bets but Have a ticket for 10K in your pocket on the giants...If the G-men get in as the #6 seed they are going to have to go to SF or Washington most likely..and I am sure they would not be a huge dog here.You could hedge again on futures on other teams cause as long as the Giants keep winning(hypothetical) books will love them and the public will as well and the prices will be in your favor due to the fact of their amazing track record of winning away games in the playoff which will factor in big time to the line and prices.

Of course this is all a moot point if the Eagles beat em..But this theory is based on them winning.I mean this system is not saying the giants will win the Super Bowl, their toast, but just to make a small profit on hedging...

I guess you could do this win Minny which is 75-1 which would involve only 1 hedge to get into the playoffs, but they would be a much bigger dog assuming they go through the playoffs with having to win with a shit QB like Ponder and one running back.To a certain extent the cowboys(50-1) would be a better team than the Vikes, they are a public team and if they get in will command respect with the oddsmakers.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

if you like the giants to win the game that much why not just bet them instead of complicating the matter. lets say you place the 100/1 for giants and they lose the game. thats it your done regardless of what happens to the rest of the games.