Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowboys secondary is pathetic.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

rg3 wasnt himself today.. cowboys wont go down without a fight this yr

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck bud. I don't touch Cowboys games b/c they're all way too dramatic and unpredictable. Just think their secondary is pathetic. Think this is going to be just like last year where Cowboys lose final game of year to a divisional opponent to miss out on playoffs.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I don't get it. Looking at the conference standings, skins get in no matter what, pending what the Giants do. Cowgirls are done. Unless I am missing a tie-break, which, IMO, the Skins have (conference record) - the game is meaningless, essentially.
    Packers/Viqueens shoulda been flexed in - but F the NFC East. Over-rated division with a ton of mediocre, at BEST teams... With the LARGEST enigma of a team in the Giants - worldbeaters one day and schleps the next. Don't get them.

If the Giants win, Dallas' day is over. Giants SHOULD win vs Philly - so it comes down to the Giants barely getting into the playoffs - or the Skins winning that division and either Chicago or the Queens get the wild card. Either way - HORRIBLE flex game. Jerry Jones has another year to figure out why he can't win and the rest of us should stfu and enjoy it. Nothing is more satisfying than Dallas being eliminated with ELITE talent in key spots - and a top 5 WORST owner. Worst coached team in the league and it ain't even close. As a football fan - I enjoy Dallas out of it. F them. BTW, quick aside - Lombardi asked NFL Films not to call the Packers 'America's Team', which is why Dallas ended up with said moniker. Fun factoid. "America's Team" can f off and die. They were never that good, outside of when Jimmy Johnson showed up and we know that story...
    Bad owner, shite head coach. If the Tuna can't make them champions, no one can under that douche Jerry Jones.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    I don't get it. Looking at the conference standings, skins get in no matter what, pending what the Giants do. Cowgirls are done. Unless I am missing a tie-break, which, IMO, the Skins have (conference record) - the game is meaningless, essentially.
    Packers/Viqueens shoulda been flexed in - but F the NFC East. Over-rated division with a ton of mediocre, at BEST teams... With the LARGEST enigma of a team in the Giants - worldbeaters one day and schleps the next. Don't get them.

If the Giants win, Dallas' day is over. Giants SHOULD win vs Philly - so it comes down to the Giants barely getting into the playoffs - or the Skins winning that division and either Chicago or the Queens get the wild card. Either way - HORRIBLE flex game. Jerry Jones has another year to figure out why he can't win and the rest of us should stfu and enjoy it. Nothing is more satisfying than Dallas being eliminated with ELITE talent in key spots - and a top 5 WORST owner. Worst coached team in the league and it ain't even close. As a football fan - I enjoy Dallas out of it. F them. BTW, quick aside - Lombardi asked NFL Films not to call the Packers 'America's Team', which is why Dallas ended up with said moniker. Fun factoid. "America's Team" can f off and die. They were never that good, outside of when Jimmy Johnson showed up and we know that story...
    Bad owner, shite head coach. If the Tuna can't make them champions, no one can under that douche Jerry Jones.
    You're wrong. The winner of the Dallas/Washington game wins the division and gets in the playoffs.

If Dallas wins, the Cowboys and Redskins will have the same overall record, the same division record, and be 1-1 head to head but Dallas will win the tie-breaker. I'm not sure what tie-breaker they'll win since head to head, overall, and division are all a wash.

The Giants are eliminated from winning the division because someone will win the Skins/Cowboys game and have a better division record. If the Skins win they'll have a better overall record as well. If Dallas wins, they could possibly end the year with the same record as New York but would win the tie-breaker which is the division record.

The Giants could get in as a wild card but some weird scenarios would have to unfold. Most likely, the Giants are done.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 12-24-12 at 12:20 AM.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You're wrong. The winner of the Dallas/Washington game wins the division and gets in the playoffs.

If Dallas wins, the Cowboys and Redskins will have the same overall, the same division record, and be 1-1 head to head but Dallas will win the tie-breaker. I'm not sure what tie-breaker they'll win since head to head, overall, and division are all a wash.

The Giants are eliminated from winning the division because someone will win the Skins/Cowboys game and have a better division record. If the Skins win they'll have a better overall record as well. If Dallas wins, they could possible end the year with the same record as New York but would win the tie-breaker which is the division record.

The Giants could get in as a wild card but some weird scenarios would have to unfold. Most likely, the Giants are done.
    This.

The Cowboys would get in over the Redskins b/c of the 3rd/4th tiebreaker (common opponents record).

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    This.

The Cowboys would get in over the Redskins b/c of the 3rd/4th tiebreaker (common opponents record).
    Yeah, I'm not sure why there were like four threads started on this forum after Dallas lost saying "bye, bye, Dallas". Then people still think the Giants somehow control their own destiny.

Dallas is in great shape considering how the year has gone. If they win, they're in the playoffs. They don't need help from anyone but themselves.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Is there a senario for the Skins to lose this game and still get a wildcard?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Is there a senario for the Skins to lose this game and still get a wildcard?
    if bears and vikings both lose i believe skins wold still be in with loss...if that the case which i believe it is, then i guess you would have to say if chi and minny both shit the bed than this gm would be way more meaningful for dal..

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if bears and vikings both lose i believe skins wold still be in with loss...if that the case which i believe it is, then i guess you would have to say if chi and minny both shit the bed than this gm would be way more meaningful for dal..
    Interesting. You have an opinion on this game yet 2daBank? I think Dallas is simply supposed to be able to find a way to win this game with the more experienced QB and team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Interesting. You have an opinion on this game yet 2daBank? I think Dallas is simply supposed to be able to find a way to win this game with the more experienced QB and team.
    i havnt started looking yet,, gotta go to my mothers late night church service (yea my moms a preacher, if ya know bout me you would see the humor, they always say the preachers kids are the worst, lol), but gonna try and start knocking card out when i get home.... initial thoughts would be if either chi or minny win and gm meaningful for both teams would be over, although i just looked and 50 a pretty big number, would love for money to drive it down to 49 then if both teams need the win to get in that where i will be,,,id think both teams score well into the 20s.. gotta go ill get more into it when i get home...

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Yeah........ I wouldn't put a dime on the Cowboys in my opinion. BUT I do like the position they are in right now. Seem highly motivated, with the playoffs in sight, and they have not forgotten about Thanksgiving night (loss vs. skins)! Definitely gonna be a good game. Oh and PRIMETIME... OHHHHH BOYYYYYYY.

If I had to pick I'd take the Boys and the points (trying to be as un-biased as possible). I most likely will play Prop bets, as I dont like betting straight up teams on Primetime games. And definitely take a look at the OVER

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Lol there's still people who don't understand the tiebreak procedures???? Do they think everyone is just making it up