Reggie Bush over 95.5 rush and rec yards vs the Bills terrible D. Im leaning on Bush for the 3rd straight week. The Bills rush D is #30 with 144.1 avg yards a game. I think he will get some success with short screen passes w reggies he could put a real hurting on the Bills. 3 stars

Stevan Ridley for over 75.5 rushing yards against THE WORST RUSHING D in the NFL.. Am I not seeing something here? Yea Ridley might sit most of the 4th if it’s a blow out but only 75 yards?!.. His last 3 games however he went for 71 yds, 72 yds, 23 yds so he is coming into this game a little cold I would say. If this was at over 90 I would be out but I like the term “ sell high, buy low” and rn this is a BUY LOW option for me.. 3 stars

Danny Amendola over 70.5 rec yards. The rams are against the worst passing D in the NFL , as you prob saw breez light up their secondary last week, Bradford will have some success doing the same this week. Amendola has been injured a few times this season. He as only reached 70 yards 3 times this season out of his 10 games but since the bucs pass D sucks, I see some value… 2 stars

Demarco Murray over 22.5 rec yards vs the saints passing D which is #31ist in the NFL. Murray has caught the ball 4 times each game, last 3 games, I think he will have some success today

Jason Witten over 62.5 rec yards vs the saints, He has been Romos target for each week . No less than 4 receptions since the 6th week.

POST UR PROPS