Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Jets are thinking Vick??

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1224052

They have no clue what they're doing, do they?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I hope they get him so I can continue to laugh as the organization stinks it up for years to come.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

1. Fire Tannenbaum

2. Fire Ryan

3. Trade both QBs (keep McElroy) , take the loss just get them out of town

4. Hire Bill Cowher as GM/HC and let him hire the Ex/Field Staffs

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

J-E-T-S jets jets jets

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

could they be this stupid?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

they're better off with tebow, at least he can take a hit.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

They are just kicking around dirt.... NO WAY in the HISTORY of FOOTBALL will the JETS do that to their ORGANIZATION! (haha or do they)

In my opinion.. Feel out Mcelroy these last 2 games, then possibly play around with the idea of going after another QB in the league. They still dont know what Mcelroy can bring to the table yet. No mattter what No VICK, TEBOW, or SANCHEZ (Media loves these guys = DISTRACTIONS).... THinkin keep Mcelroy, go after Alex Smith (not sure whats his deal though, so help me with this one), or a Draft pick (This years QB's hows the draft lookin? Not a big College FB fan)

BOL on your bets today!

Cheers!

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

They should be looking at Alex Smith.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

1. Fire Tannenbaum

2. Fire Ryan

3. Trade both QBs (keep McElroy) , take the loss just get them out of town

4. Hire Bill Cowher as GM/HC and let him hire the Ex/Field Staffs

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Get rid of Tebow, Sanchez, Ryan. Pick up Kirk Cousins cheaply. In 5 or 6 yrs win a superbowl with Kirk Cousins starting.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Get rid of Tebow, Sanchez, Ryan. Pick up Kirk Cousins cheaply. In 5 or 6 yrs win a superbowl with Kirk Cousins starting.
    Doubt that Wash would unload Cousins at this time. RG3 seems like he may be injury prone and Rex Grossman is not the answer.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Im fine with Vick as long as Mcelroy shows some promise to be a solid backup when/if Vick gets hurt

People can laugh all they want at the Jets but there are plenty of teams that don't even have ONE playoff win in fukkin years

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Im fine with Vick as long as Mcelroy shows some promise to be a solid backup when/if Vick gets hurt

People can laugh all they want at the Jets but there are plenty of teams that don't even have ONE playoff win in fukkin years
    Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez had their day in the Sun. It's time for the NYJ owner to start the rebuilding process and move forward. Rex lost control of that locker room last year, and Sanchez is at best a back up QB in this league. And I doubt Vick is the right way to go.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Thats why people laugh at the Jets. Stupid comments like that........ I remember when the jets won that playoff game. That was when Indy sat ALL of their starters even Peyton, putting in a backup QB that never seen the field in his day! Livin off that playoff win must be nice ^ That could be to get into the playoffs, but either way that year was a gift to the New York Jets.

AND TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT VICK....... That would be the worst management decision possible in the situation the Jets are in right now. These Jet fans I tell ya!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What about tebow?

BoutDemCowboys

^ CFL or Alter Boy

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Move up in draft take another USC QB nd not miss a beat and be automatic contenders in the AFC again.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

jets suck .. vick sucks ... perfect match for each other

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

The braintrust that picked-up Tebow will come up
    with another wacko decision.
    It's soo much fun to bash the fukkin hapless Jets.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    Thats why people laugh at the Jets. Stupid comments like that........ I remember when the jets won that playoff game. That was when Indy sat ALL of their starters even Peyton, putting in a backup QB that never seen the field in his day! Livin off that playoff win must be nice ^ That could be to get into the playoffs, but either way that year was a gift to the New York Jets.

AND TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT VICK....... That would be the worst management decision possible in the situation the Jets are in right now. These Jet fans I tell ya!
    What about the year after when Jets went into indy and beat peyton, then went to NE and beat Brady. Forgot about that?

BoutDemCowboys

^^ Apparently so.... but this guy is justifying it's fine that his team is a joke, because there are plenty of other teams that dont have "ONE" playoff win in "fukkkin years". Thats what I'm driving at. People gotta move on. Whether you won a playoff game last year or 5 years ago, if your upper management is making a complete joke/mockery out of your team, simply by the moves they are making, and the media they are bringing into it, you cant be happy!

Congrats on the playoff win! HOWEVER many years ago that was

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Does not matter who they bring in. Without a good supporting cast of playmakers and a line to protect no QB will succeed and Vick will be broken and holding a clipboard by week 5!

BoutDemCowboys

Jets have not ONE player on either side of the ball, that a team should worry about....... No threat. Revis? Holmes?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

^^ Apparently so.... but this guy is justifying it's fine that his team is a joke, because there are plenty of other teams that dont have "ONE" playoff win in "fukkkin years". Thats what I'm driving at. People gotta move on. Whether you won a playoff game last year or 5 years ago, if your upper management is making a complete joke/mockery out of your team, simply by the moves they are making, and the media they are bringing into it, you cant be happy!

Congrats on the playoff win! HOWEVER many years ago that was
    You're a fukkin clown, pal........Jets have 4 road playoff wins, 2 in 2009 and 2 in 2010.....Not to mention since like 1998 they have made the playoffs 7 or 8 times

All I'm saying is Jets get laughed at by everyone, but for a lot of fans the joke is on them......being that the Chiefs, Raiders, Vikings, Jags, Lions, Browns, Dolphins, Bills, Etc etc all don't even have a playoff win and in some cases playoff appearance in years

Whatever

BoutDemCowboys

Once again congratulations on your playoff wins in 2009 and 2010 (I hardly think that makes me a clown)

Is it 2013 yet?

Whatever

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Once again congratulations on your playoff wins in 2009 and 2010 (I hardly think that makes me a clown)

Is it 2013 yet?

Whatever
    Cowboys fan?

Romo 0 playoff wins, Sanchez 4 playoff wins

BoutDemCowboys

Yeah I would take Sanchez over Romo in a heartbeat.... said no one EVER And Romo does have playoff win ya dope!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yeah I would take Sanchez over Romo in a heartbeat.... said no one EVER
    Yeah no shit.....Just funny a Cowboys fan is talking shit......Under the Romo era they have advanced in the playoffs a grand total of ZERO times.....Jokes on you pal

BoutDemCowboys

Once again Romo has a playoff win.. Before talking shit, get facts straight. Please and Thank you............

The only thing that should be coming out of your mouth is the year 1969

Live it up baby!

vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1224052

They have no clue what they're doing, do they?
    As an eagles fan I can only hope this is true.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Once again Romo has a playoff win.. Before talking shit, get facts straight. Please and Thank you............

The only thing that should be coming out of your mouth is the year 1969

Live it up baby!
    I stand corrected, 1 measly playoff win in 16 fukkin years for the Cowboys, impressive .....

The main point remains though......Keep laughing at an organization much more successful than your team in recent times

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

When all is said and done who gives a shit about an occasional playoff win or appearance Does anyone remember who may have won or appeared in a wildcard game in recent years if it did not result in a conference championship or S.B. win? At the least you have to win your conference and better yet the S.B. ANYTHING short of that is almost an irrelevant afterthought to most!

BoutDemCowboys

^ Fair enough.... I'd still rather eat all these years up not in the playoffs than be a Jets fan. When it comes to a point and people are actually feeling bad for a team, its pretty pathetic. Anyways good pep talk, and good luck this year.

Good Luck Tonight Fellas Lets chase that cash!

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    When all is said and done who gives a shit about an occasional playoff win or appearance Does anyone remember who may have won or appeared in a wildcard game in recent years if it did not result in a conference championship or S.B. win? At the least you have to win your conference and better yet the S.B. ANYTHING short of that is almost an irrelevant afterthought to most!
    Agreed sir.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    This is funny coming from a Raiders fan.....You guys haven't even sniffed the postseason in years man.....How fun are you having as a fan watching garbage football for a decade straight?

Yes the Superbowl is the ultimate goal, but as a fan seeing your team win some playoff games and be competitive most seasons is much better than being buried year after year, playing meaningless games every December

12 Last