lid73
    lid73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 11 plays and discussion

OK folks my fantastic 33-32-3 record speaks for itself. And... it is saying: "YOU SUCK".

That being said, I typically have very few games between weeks 10-13, but this week I came up with 4. Let us begin at the beginning:

Buf +2.5 Hou - Buffalo is going to beat Houston in this let down game. After Houston beat Jax on the road, I can't see how they get up for this game. Buffalo showed some heart last week, and while Houston won the game, we saw two bad drops by Jax receivers that fell into Houston defenders' hands. I will probably split this unit half on the spread and half on the ML.

SD +1 Den - I know Denver is a good team. I know they have a good defense. But did you see how SD never panicked last week? They just ran their regular offense and hung up 49 points. I think SD just has too many weapons. I will definitely play this on the ML, as 1 point is not that worthwhile to take.

Sea -?? SF - I think San Fran will (and should) be a dog here. They have played very tough at home. If this line is 3 or more, I am going to jump it. Seattle is the better team, but this is a good spot for them to get bit in the ass. Seattle got beat up pretty good by the Rams, and I can see this game being a let down spot.

Chi -7 NYJ - Say it ain't so!!! I have to bet the freaking Jets in this spot. Chicago is going back to the same stadium (which miraculously changes names based on who is playing) for the second week in a row. Also, Chicago has shown the kind of inconsistency with bad teams that could keep the Jets close the entire way. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears fall behind, and then catch up to win by a FG late. In any case I will be rooting for the Bears, but betting on the Jets.

Good luck all.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

O.K. last week wasn't the best going 1-2 but this week looks like any other week and the only thing we have to fear is losing.

Pit/Cle Over 37 I know that most games at cleveland go under but I think that Cleveland will be pissed about losing 41-0 last year and they will put some points up on the Steelers lousy defense.

Indy -1 Indy doesn't usually suck until week 13 then its time to fade them, but with only 1 point I have to take them.

Cin/NO over 51 Cincy's and Saints defense are both suspect if they start scoring tit for tat like SD and Cin did last week I believe that weel can see another 80 point game.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lid, I like your call on the Chargers... That game with the Broncos should be a track meet... I like the over in that game as well...
    As far as Seattle/SF, I would be nervous taking SF and the points just because Alexander is coming back... While the Niners have been playing pretty solid football, Alexander and Morris could have big games...

GOOD LUCK!

Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Lid, I like your call on the Chargers... That game with the Broncos should be a track meet... I like the over in that game as well...
    As far as Seattle/SF, I would be nervous taking SF and the points just because Alexander is coming back... While the Niners have been playing pretty solid football, Alexander and Morris could have big games...

GOOD LUCK!
    Marty has never won in Denver......Denver wins this game

JohnII
    JohnII's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston may have a let down after beating a good Jacksonville team, but I think it's

more likely that Buffalo have a let down after almost beating a 9-0 Indianapolis.

I'm on Houston.

If they both have letdowns this could be the ugliest game of the year.

Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnII
    Houston may have a let down after beating a good Jacksonville team, but I think it's

more likely that Buffalo have a let down after almost beating a 9-0 Indianapolis.

I'm on Houston.

If they both have letdowns this could be the ugliest game of the year.

Def an ugly game....Buff wins on a FG as time expires....

lid73
    lid73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, I went to the Texans game, and it was definitely ugly.

Hmm... Should the Texans cover Lee Evans? The exact same play twice in the first quarter for a long touchdown down the left sideline.