Hombrebueno
    Hombrebueno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Calvin will definitely be forced the ball for the record and because there is no one else really. It looks like Pettigrew will be out again as well.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLc View Post
    Motivation is always a question mark for some teams at this point in the season.
    I think Lions will get up for the game against Bears.
    Betting against the Bears the past weeks has good to me. I'm really tempted to bet AZ but I haven't yet.
    Me too
    it started with hou,sf,seattle,minny @home & gb--I have to take arizona-the only game in the last 6 I didn't fade the bears was Minny @ chicago So it's working out pretty well.

freakydave

Atl wins & covers & Megatron breaks record on a team that has dropped 7 in a row.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Havent you guys been following the NFL this season. Look at how teams have been doing off of blow out losses as well as blow out wins. For example Giants blow out Saints 2 weeks ago then get thrashed by falcons. Cardonals lose by 58 and win in blowout fashion next week. Just look through the results all season and you will see.

IMO the only thing we are betting on is if the Lions show up to play or not. Thats the only call. If they do show up I dont see how the Lions dont win outright in this "SPOT".

Look at the results this season. You tell me if it is profitable to play back a winner ATS of more than 3 touchdowns the previous week as well as how teams that got beat by 21 have gone on to do ATS the following game.
    Im not saying Detroit is a sinch at all, just saying there are reasons to not fall in love with the likliest public side of the week. Isnt that what this thread is for?
    Yes, I do like the Giants this week. You are right though and thats what we are betting on if Detroit shows up or not. I dont expect Atlanta to come with there A game after winning there game of the year last week. Its all about if the Lions come to play or not. If they play there A game I dont see how they dont win but granted it is a big IF.
    Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post

Yeah, like a team having the motivation to show up for a big game. Neither side has much motivation in this matchup. Maybe Detroit wanting to salvage what little pride they have left, but thats anyones guess too.

Well after all this Atlanta wins & covers the trend is not your friend.

First 12