Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I think Brady is good, However he got a lot of dumb calls today at home like always...Plus 49ers might of as well put their offense on the field vs Brady & Co, that's how bad they played in the 2nd half aside from ONE possession..

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

hey kobe this dickhead is at the cashiers window with a nice 49rs. ml. bet ticket at plus 200 in my hand yea you fukin jinxed it for a lot of guys

Lakeshow_ds
    Lakeshow_ds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Agreed! Amen..

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Yes the greatest of all time means you get outplayed AT HOME on NATIONAL TV by a guy who has played ONLY 4-5?? football games in the NFL EVER!??

Lmao. Best ever sure. Even the fake PI calls couldn't help bahahahaahhahaahaha

Colin 4 Tds
    Brady 1 TD (1 rushing)

Meh but he's the best ever. Lmao hahahaaha Brady bahaahha
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    "dick head" here. kobebryant, where are you bro??? I hope you're watching you ignorant prick.
    Sorry everyone I fell asleep after the 3rd quarter cause this game was over after the 1st quarter. Douchers

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

DREAM IS NOT COME TRUE ! GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME ANYBODY !

kobebryant55

Where are you f u c king rooster suckers now. Better than Montana. Last three playoff runs for Brady. 0-2 in the Super Bowl with a loss in the afc ship at home against regular mediocre joe flacco lmao. 0-3. Better than Montana lmao. Check in rooster suckers. This post was before tonight ps look at the time stamp f a g g o t s

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Are you really going to hate on Tom Brady after one half of football in a regular season game. LOL.

I think we all know who the f u c k head is in this thread.
    This.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

ever since tom brady(bradyolicious) hooked up with leonardo dicaprios leftovers..gisele the man face his career has shot down the fn tubes...tom teriffic...blah blah blah...that pussy needs to seriously re-assess himself...I remember last year he grew his hair out like a bitch and wanted to look like justine bieber...

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

tom will now go home and give her a obligatory bj...

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

The greatest of all time whispering is a joke - this guy, like it's been said here, has UNLIMITED time sitting in the pocket. Best QB ever? More like best o-line ever. This guy gets to sit back there forever. I don't care if he has weak WR's (and Welker and Gronkowski weak? b.s.!). Great run for Brady. But he's only marginally better than Eli or Raplisberger. GOAT is a joke.

First 12