AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Only one team penetrate it up BIG today ---> F YOU LIONS!

Fking lions! can't believe they just gave so many points away to Arizona... losing to this team meh, I was expecting much more from the Lions

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

right there with ya man, fukin bunch of scrubs..

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

couple them with the Giants and the Chargers for the todays biggest disappointments

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    couple them with the Giants and the Chargers for the todays biggest disappointments
    chargers been bad the whole year not sure how losing a a panthers team is disappointing.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    chargers been bad the whole year not sure how losing a a panthers team is disappointing.
    We all kniow they are bad and I really dont care about teams winning or losing. As a matter of fact, I'm not a Sports fan at all. I really dont enjoy watching games all day, I just do to get a beat on a team for betting purposes. To me its more about how I predict a team to perform given the opponent and conditions during the current betting Day, set a line and then see how it matches with my books. I among, many others in my betting group felt Chargers would perform much better than they did. They lose, they lose, so what, if I lose the bet but predicted the game flow correctly, I consider it a win. I predicted they would at least keep it close and they did not, they gave up, thus the disappointment and I don't think I am alone.