brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

What the hell posessed me to bet on SD

Have 3 parlays, one of them an 12 teamer. 8 of the picks have won already, 3 of them tonight, and then there's SD. I should never have second guessed myself with this garbage team but figured at home they'd try to do something. Phillip Rivers can't seem to keep from fumbling and they can't even convert possessions to 1st downs. What a piece of chit team.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I know how you feel. I wish I put more than $50 on the Panthers ML. I'm winning but feeling like I'm losing.

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asking myself the same thing.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol I bet 2 of the teams I told myself I never would again today: Rams and Chargers. Have terrible reads on both teams but at least I can write this one off instead of watching and hoping they come back

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I know how you feel. I wish I put more than $50 on the Panthers ML. I'm winning but feeling like I'm losing.
    Same feeling here. Bet alittle more than 50 but still. If Cleveland had won today I would have been alive for 4500 at +3.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

KEEP BETTIN ON STUPID TEAMS,that dont need the game!! SF IS THE LOCK OF A LIFETIME!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$take em tonight!

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    KEEP BETTIN ON STUPID TEAMS,that dont need the game!! SF IS THE LOCK OF A LIFETIME!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$take em tonight!
    Didnt you make a Patriot thread earlier? Idiot.