HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

RG3 OUT + Cousins IN = Cleveland in blowout fashion

Redskins will have no running game, specifically their run option game will suffer. Which will negate the play action, and any easy reads for cousins. He is a fukking rookie, with no starts under his belt. Zero percent chance he comes in and lights it up. The Redskins should and will struggle to muster any offense, also with Cousins starting thy will be the team more likely to turnover the ball.

Cleveland -3

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I don't know how you can say the skins will not be able to run the ball Morris will go for over 100 easy. People don't know that cousins outplayed RG3 in camp an in preseason if it was an open quarterback competition a lot of people say cousins would of won the job! He is a pocket passer an with Morris running it will open up the pass! Cousins 2pass tds Morris over 100 skins cruise I think!

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

who is Cousins? Demarcus Cousins?

RG3ING

Kirk cousins played at mich state lol you will know who he is after the game tommorow

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Cousins is the anti-RG III.

Guy has lead feet.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you believe they still don't have a total up for this game?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    I don't know how you can say the skins will not be able to run the ball Morris will go for over 100 easy. People don't know that cousins outplayed RG3 in camp an in preseason if it was an open quarterback competition a lot of people say cousins would of won the job! He is a pocket passer an with Morris running it will open up the pass! Cousins 2pass tds Morris over 100 skins cruise I think!
    You have to agree that RG3's mobility is a big reason for Morris' success this year. It's similar to what Tebow did to revitalize McGahee's career last year. Him being out will change the offense and eliminate some of the easy yards that he gets

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    You have to agree that RG3's mobility is a big reason for Morris' success this year. It's similar to what Tebow did to revitalize McGahee's career last year. Him being out will change the offense and eliminate some of the easy yards that he gets
    110% correct you are. Still Morris is a good back, but Clevland's D is strong

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no doubt,,rg3 def gets a lot of credit for how the run gm goes, very clear teams still watching him for split second when he hands off giving blockers the opportunity to get seals on the defenders who just cant react as fast to the rb as they would against most teams..that said cle run d is suspect at best anyway and shannys teams have been successful running since long before rg3 came along..

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    I would love to get Cleveland and some points but at -2.5 i'll probably pass.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no doubt,,rg3 def gets a lot of credit for how the run gm goes, very clear teams still watching him for split second when he hands off giving blockers the opportunity to get seals on the defenders who just cant react as fast to the rb as they would against most teams..that said cle run d is suspect at best anyway and shannys teams have been successful running since long before rg3 came along..
    I wouldn't be shocked to see Skins win this game. It's still a match up between 2 teams starting rookie QBs, 2 teams w/ rookie RB's, and 2 teams w/ less than stellar defenses. I've been impressed w/ Cousins in the preseason and his time at MSU and also think there's a good chance we see RG3 in this game too. Josh Gordon should have a big game imo

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah but morris gets a lot of his yards on the run option play with rg3....i would bet he gets shut down tomorrow.

nevermind...you guys made this point

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I wouldn't be shocked to see Skins win this game. It's still a match up between 2 teams starting rookie QBs, 2 teams w/ rookie RB's, and 2 teams w/ less than stellar defenses. I've been impressed w/ Cousins in the preseason and his time at MSU and also think there's a good chance we see RG3 in this game too. Josh Gordon should have a big game imo
    Give me the rookie QB who has started multiple games already. Give me the highly talented running back who is running the same plays he has been all season. Give me the defense at home with the dawgpound behind it.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Line slips to +3, I'm taking the goddam wagonburners
    Cousins can throw to those WR's in one on match-ups one

When I've watched Cleveland games this year, they get beat on the corners.
    Those corners can get picked on, and that dawgpound D gets put to sleep.

Chances are better if Cousins starts.
    Cousins won't have no part of D'Qwell Jackson.
    Santana, Pierre should get a lot of targets.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was hoping the same but too much credit going to Cleveland here.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Kirk cousins played at mich state lol you will know who he is after the game tommorow
    Yeah you will know him as the permanent clip board holder for the Red Skins for the next 10 years.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Better the under on Morris yards. I am not saying Cousins can't lead an offense, but the running game will suffer greatly.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    Yeah you will know him as the permanent clip board holder for the Red Skins for the next 10 years.
    That should be the recruiting pitch for the Spartans for quarterbacks:
    Play 4 years and get division 1 tail while you're here
    make a 6 digit salary for 10 years(after you graduate with an above 500 record), and retire w/o a single concussion
    + get free tickets to NFL games

With that being said
    I think Cousins goes for 250, 2 touchdowns
    Alfred Morris gets his hundo
    The Goddam Wagonburners win

JerseyRobby

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    That should be the recruiting pitch for the Spartans for quarterbacks:
    Play 4 years and get division 1 tail while you're here
    make a 6 digit salary for 10 years(after you graduate with an above 500 record), and retire w/o a single concussion
    + get free tickets to NFL games

With that being said
    I think Cousins goes for 250, 2 touchdowns
    Alfred Morris gets his hundo
    The Goddam Wagonburners win
    Back up QB and punter are the best positions because you can play forever make a nice salary and essentially never be the GOAT. As far as tomorrow goes I think Cousins has a rough going and has more TO's than TD's.

BeeRye612
    BeeRye612's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

best of luck whether he plays or not everyone

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15040

Cleveland has no business to be favor -2.5 at home. I would love Skins w/o their start QB

mpresiv1
    mpresiv1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1950

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post

Jamal Charles ran all over them

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    ur clueless dude if RG3 wasnt giving the starting QB role a ton of people said cousins would of won the job if they competeted for it including offseason camps an preseason an we dont have to run a gimmick college offense today cousins has played in a pro style offense in college an understands how to get thru his reeds it will be nice to have more then 2 WR out on pass routes today but u prolly didnt realize that huh! im tired of the gimmick offense RG3 needs to learn to be a QB that can read a defense an just not take off outta the pockett instead of going thru his progressions! Ive seen mike vicks career RG3 needs to go the opposite direction player wise!e

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cousins will be starting in the NFL when RG3 retires from injuries in the next 4 years

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Cousins will be starting in the NFL when RG3 retires from injuries in the next 4 years
    i hope ur wrong but i wouldnt bet against it unless RG3 seriously starts stydying defenses an learning a pro style offense

darrell74

3 plays today

Giants +1
    Broncos -3
    Redskins +3 1/2

darrell74

I'm taking the Redskins +3 1/2,
    not gonna risk it going under three, taking points now

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I'm taking the Redskins +3 1/2,
    not gonna risk it going under three, taking points now
    Like 2 of ur 3 picks! Giants lose i think but BOL

JerseyRobby

ur clueless dude if RG3 wasnt giving the starting QB role a ton of people said cousins would of won the job if they competeted for it including offseason camps an preseason an we dont have to run a gimmick college offense today cousins has played in a pro style offense in college an understands how to get thru his reeds it will be nice to have more then 2 WR out on pass routes today but u prolly didnt realize that huh! im tired of the gimmick offense RG3 needs to learn to be a QB that can read a defense an just not take off outta the pockett instead of going thru his progressions! Ive seen mike vicks career RG3 needs to go the opposite direction player wise!e
    No you're clueless thinking that preseason QB play actually equates into a stud QB. Anybody with a bran realizes DC don't show any of their real schemes in preseason and only play basic formations. But go ahead and throw Cousins in Canton you dipshit.

Only thing more clueless than Dan Snyder are the fans of his team.

blaze4g
    blaze4g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

When a Star player is out for team A bet on team A. Everyone should have learned this already from this season in the nfl and nba.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I took Clev -3 1st half for 1 unit. Cleveland has been jumping out to early leads and they are playing with some confidence. I think Cousins could settle down and the game will be close, but I see Cleveland Front 4 giving him some serious difficulties in the early going. Like the Browns win here but I think the game is a coin toss.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Books begging for Skin action

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Clev def on a tear last 3 weeks. Going with them

JerseyRobby

Cousins INT number 1

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope ur wrong but i wouldnt bet against it unless RG3 seriously starts stydying defenses an learning a pro style offense
    I like the kid but right now he is in his prime and already on the sideline

They want him to be like Vick for some reason which I don't get at all

Keep him in the pocket and of course if he sees it then take off and run but scrambling around like Vick is going to lead to even more vicious hits. Also I don't like how he threw the coaches under the bus saying he wanted to play he knows damn well he shouldn't play if he is injured not worth the risk with his current playing style.

12 Last