Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    When the money is as lopsided as it is on this game it isn't just joe public.
    The last time I was told I was in for a rude awakening it was the Bears vs seattle --remember how that turned out.
    this is what I was considering as well, just cause the public is on it doesn't necessarily mean its the wrong play but if not, it's a mass suicide

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Chicago is playing for their lives. In Soldier Field, one of the toughest places in football to play a game. There is real and true hatred between these teams.

Chicago is going to bring everything they have to this game and leave everything on the field.

We'll see if Green Bay is ready for that.
    This is a division game they are always ready.GB 4-1 ATS last 5 vs Chicago in chicago & 3 & 2 SU.
    I pointed out how good seattle's D was & said with the injuries they have on D seattle should win & people mocked me.
    Now we have GB coming to town & you guys think Chicago rolls?Look at the injuries on on D & an O-line that could be the worst in the league.Cutler is 1 sack away from having your fate decided by Jason Campbell.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a division game they are always ready.GB 4-1 ATS last 5 vs Chicago in chicago & 3 & 2 SU.
    I pointed out how good seattle's D was & said with the injuries they have on D seattle should win & people mocked me.
    Now we have GB coming to town & you guys think Chicago rolls?Look at the injuries on on D & an O-line that could be the worst in the league.Cutler is 1 sack away from having your fate decided by Jason Campbell.
    I actually think Jason Campbell would be a better option for them than Cutler.

He is bigger, stronger, more mobile, and has a better arm.

freakydave

Now your just being silly.
    Campbell= guaranteed loss & failure to cover.Or you are just seeing what you want to see-Or trolling

As to the bolded part that's why he's a backup-If that were even remotely true Cutler would be playing somewhere else.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    I just played the Bears @ +5000 odds to win the SB... so yes I think they come to play this sunday. The bears have a walk in the park last 2 games (Cards and Lions) and this this is there last final push to make the playoffs. The way the Packers D played last week convinces me the Bears have a more than decent chance to win this game.

Granted, Rodgers will bring his A game also so taking +3 over the ML probably is better play.

My local doesn't even have this line, so decided to snag the SB odds before it closed earlier today.
    Watch the Bears play lately??? There are no "walk in the parks" for this team, especially when those two walks are on the road.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Now your just being silly.
    Campbell= guaranteed loss & failure to cover.Or you are just seeing what you want to see-Or trolling

As to the bolded part that's why he's a backup-If that were even remotely true Cutler would be playing somewhere else.
    Jason Campbell ain't as bad as most people believe. He was doing good for Oakland at the time they traded for Palmer. I think Oakland made a mistake. He was starting to find his way and improving weekly but then they swerved and went another direction.

freakydave

Jason Campbell ain't as bad as most people believe. He was doing good for Oakland at the time they traded for Palmer. I think Oakland made a mistake. He was starting to find his way and improving weekly but then they swerved and went another direction.
    Well that's your opinion & you are entitled to it.
    But given the turmoil at the QB position in the NFL I would think he would be a starter somewhere if you were right.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

got real close to going with the Bears but I really think that GB is hitting its stride while Chi may have peaked. Then I found a -2.5 line with a small amount of juice and had to hit that.

gl all

meader99

This statement is A LOT different than the original..... Campbell is bigger, stronger, more mobile with a stronger arm.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Cutler against Capers and GB's defense since 2009: 8 TD's 16 picks and a QB rating of 59.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    This statement is A LOT different than the original..... Campbell is bigger, stronger, more mobile with a stronger arm.
    He is.

meader99

He is.
    You might be slightly delusional...... but I think it's probably closer to full blown!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You might be slightly delusional...... but I think it's probably closer to full blown!
    Jason Campbell

6'5" 230 LBS. 4.72 40 Yard Dash Time NFL Combine 38" Vertical Leap 285 LB Bench Press 370 LB Squat

Jay Cutler

6'3" 220 LBS. 4.81 40 Yard Dash Time NFL Combine 32" Vertical Leap 225 LB Bench Press No Squat Info.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

* facepalm *

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Jason Campbell

6'5" 230 LBS. 4.72 40 Yard Dash Time NFL Combine 38" Vertical Leap 285 LB Bench Press 370 LB Squat

Jay Cutler

6'3" 220 LBS. 4.81 40 Yard Dash Time NFL Combine 32" Vertical Leap 225 LB Bench Press No Squat Info.
    That's how you judge a QB? Campbell has a noodle arm. Bears made a mistake signing him, although it's not like there was a lot to choose from. Campbell is a backup, nothing more, and he knows it too.

meader99

All I have seen from Campbell since he's been in Chicago is check downs. If he had that cannon arm you speak of, why is he throwing it 5 yards down the field?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

All I have seen from Campbell since he's been in Chicago is check downs. If he had that cannon arm you speak of, why is he throwing it 5 yards down the field?
    You never watched him on Oakland then.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's how you judge a QB? Campbell has a noodle arm. Bears made a mistake signing him, although it's not like there was a lot to choose from. Campbell is a backup, nothing more, and he knows it too.
    What has Cutler proved?

meader99

You never watched him on Oakland then.
    I didn't need to see him in Oakland nor did I need to see him in Washington. He's a journeyman, no more, no less. If he was all those things you say better than Cutler, he would be starting. He's not, thank you, drive thru.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I didn't need to see him in Oakland nor did I need to see him in Washington. He's a journeyman, no more, no less. If he was all those things you say better than Cutler, he would be starting. He's not, thank you, drive thru.
    I did not better, although he might be.

I said bigger, stronger, more mobile with a better arm that could be a better option. Never said he was the better QB definitively.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I did not better, although he might be.

I said bigger, stronger, more mobile with a better arm that could be a better option. Never said he was the better QB definitively.
    He does not have a better arm. That's just a complete joke. And he's not a better option. You won't find anyone involved with Chicago's offense think that for even a second. I doubt Jason Campbell would even think so. What has Cutler proven? Take at look at the Bears record the few years when he plays and then compare to when he doesn't play.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He does not have a better arm. That's just a complete joke. And he's not a better option. You won't find anyone involved with Chicago's offense think that for even a second. I doubt Jason Campbell would even think so. What has Cutler proven? Take at look at the Bears record the few years when he plays and then compare to when he doesn't play.
    You don't have a clue.

Jason Campbell once held the record at Auburn for longest touchdown in school history. It was 87 yard pass that was in the air for at least 70 of those yards.

Cutler wishes he could throw a football for an 87 yard completion.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

You don't have a clue.

Jason Campbell once held the record at Auburn for longest touchdown in school history. It was 87 yard pass that was in the air for at least 70 of those yards.

What he did at Auburn has nothing to do with him being on the Bears in December 2012. You really are reaching now. Cutler is much better anyone who's watched every Bears game for years would know that.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    What he did at Auburn has nothing to do with him being on the Bears in December 2012. You really are reaching now. Cutler is much better anyone who's watched every Bears game for years would know that.
    What has Cutler won for the Bears? The same thing Campbell has.

Nothing.

What is people's fascination with Cutler?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Campbell was a loser in oakland the guy never did anything there except lose. Campbell is much worse than cutler it's not even close

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Campbell was a loser in oakland the guy never did anything there except lose. Campbell is much worse than cutler it's not even close
    So you blame Jason Campbell for the failures of the Oakland Raiders?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

What has Cutler won for the Bears? The same thing Campbell has.

Nothing.

What is people's fascination with Cutler?
    25-12 in starts the last 3 seasons. Bears 1-6 when he doesn't start.

And Campbell is OK. Not trying to hate on him. But he's a journeyman.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

so as a Bears backer youd feel just as if not more confident w/ Campbell at QB then you would Cutler for Sundays game? thats the impression im getting and if thats the case i find that very hard to believe...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

So you blame Jason Campbell for the failures of the Oakland Raiders?
    yeah. oakland has some good players during the campbell days. the guy would choke in the clutch consistently like it was his job. if campbell is starting i will take gb all day. cutler plays i take the bears prolly if i can get the hook.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

did he really just say campbell has a stronger arm than cutler?

holy shit thats the funniest thing ive ever read on here!!

Black Hills
    Black Hills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

As a Skins fan I have a little insight on Campbell. Drafted in the first round 25 th pick overall by Joe Gibbs,
    played for the Skins under probably 4 different OC's in 5 years. Was just above mediocre. Got the crap kicked out him but never complained ( I always admired him for that ). Flyers is right, He went to Oakland and was having a great year and then got hurt. Since coming to Chicago though.....He has regressed to the max. Honestly don't think he really cares anymore. It's that or his skills/confidence have completely eroded.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

You just said Campbell has a better arm than Cutler?

He's taller and bigger so yes he is stronger as well but that is about it he is not smarter nor does he have anywhere close to Cutlers arm

The only way the Bears win is if Cutler and Marshall have a field day which I think they will have you not watched the Bears? Every body else drops passes that hit them between the numbers Jeffery has dropped at least 3 TDs this season and all 3 times he was WIDE open but if Campbell would've thrown the pass he would've caught it right?

LB was right about this clown he is a mush and it sucks that he is on the Bears this weekend but honestly why would you back a team if you think the backup QB is better than the starter? So you don't trust the starting QB to perform but you back the team with money?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Bears have to win this game

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't have a clue.

So because Campbell threw the ball far and the receiver blew past the CB means hes a good QB? Who caught the pass and who was the CB and saftey in coverage? Are they in the NFL now? You are a joke the comparisons and reasons you make just boggled our minds but you just keep spewing bullshit

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Line just went to -1. Ml hit as well.

First 123 Last