Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Eagles will win tonight, nuff said. Cowherd always gets 1-2 picks wrong each week (the other week, he was heavy on Niners against the Rams and look how that turned out).

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Eagles will win tonight, nuff said. Cowherd always gets 1-2 picks wrong each week (the other week, he was heavy on Niners against the Rams and look how that turned out).

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Yeah because one losing pick is enough to discount his 70%+ winners this year.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Haha what the hell is eagles27 talking about.... saying that like it's not impressive and he would be doing better or something
    Points Awarded:

double gave mlb 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

says EAGLES27..........

good luck pal....im on the other side.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Fukk it action bet tonight in this turd neither side thrills me but I lean home dog and pts. Officially taking 2t tease Eagles +11 and ov 39. GL everyone!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Can't believe I forgot to take Cincinnati tonight.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Uncle Colin FTW

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Colin has been sharp all season. Made me win some money.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

E.A.G.L.E.S... Eagles Eagles Eagles haahahhaa!

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Colin has been sharp all season. Made me win some money.
    Really sharp this year. Colin's record on the season is 46-19 (75%). Great year for him thus far.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Cinci is pretty overrated. Outside of their pass rush and AJ Green, they aren't that special.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

That is a fumble! Hopefully the zebras make the right call... oh how the tide is turning. Go Philly

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Cinci is pretty overrated. Outside of their pass rush and AJ Green, they aren't that special.
    Couldn't agree more here. Very overrated team, they somehow start out strong and then become mediocre the rest of the year.

Ambition
    The Professor

Is Nick Foles really that bad? Showing some signs of hope and greatness. Maybe not greatness but, definitely isn't as bad as people are making him out to be.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Still feeling good about backing a square ass marginally good team Cincy backers? They have not scored 1 pt. yet on offense that was not given to them

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Still feeling good about backing a square ass marginally good team Cincy backers? They have not scored 1 pt. yet on offense that was not given to them
    Still another half of ball to play buddy. Relax.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Lol. Really?

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

gingers

double

penetrate you ginger penetrate!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

OLE LITTLE COULDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

WILL LOSE AGAIN........

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Fire Reid and cut Brown after the game.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

How u feeling bout bragging bout betting on bunch of shithole quitters? Sux when that happens,,,

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    oh, i believe that Andy Reid is coaching for his job and Foles is playing for his. not sure that will carry over to the rest of the team, esp with Reid (i actually wonder if there aren't a fair number of guys there who'd rather see him gone). if Reid is gone, then these guys don't have to worry much about impressing him, and they haven't seemed that interested in impressing him thus far this season. anyway, i like Cincy motivational angle, DL vs OL match-up and 1H splits better and that's why i'm on Bengals 1H. BOL whatever you play.
    IF Reid is gone?

double

In Uncle Colin we trust.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hey I took the tease getting a +11 dog at home.... what a moron lol. Oh well crazy ass game and we had it until that crazy little stretch happened. Still feel I made the smart play and will always take a dd home dog that just common sense in long term. With that said congrats Cincy backers

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Un-cle Col-in *clap clap clap clap clap*
    Points Awarded:

double gave MFDoom013 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And Banker this team of "quitters" is the same team that went on the road and beat Tampa last weekend b.t.w. There are a hundred I could name off but 2 plays that really fukked at least the teaser backers tonight. One was the short kick by Cincy... w.t.f.? And to make matters worse some fukkin bozo with a jersey # in the 70's tries to field it. Yeah that happens alot! And 2nd maybe the most important was a smart coaching call by Lewis at end of 1h. Pacman (the moron) gets a penalty 1st and goal and Philly about to go in for 7 with Cincy defense staggered on their heels and Lewis calls a time out to re-group. Possibly a huge play that made a probable 17-10 game a 13-10 at half!

2daBank

And Banker this team of "quitters" is the same team that went on the road and beat Tampa last weekend b.t.w. There are a hundred I could name off but 2 plays that really fukked at least the teaser backers tonight. One was the short kick by Cincy... w.t.f.? And to make matters worse some fukkin bozo with a jersey # in the 70's tries to field it. Yeah that happens alot! And 2nd maybe the most important was a smart coaching call by Lewis at end of 1h. Pacman (the moron) gets a penalty 1st and goal and Philly about to go in for 7 with Cincy defense staggered on their heels and Lewis calls a time out to re-group. Possibly a huge play that made a probable 17-10 game a 13-10 at half!
    normally i wouldnt say anything bro but you da 1 in here all arrogant calling anyone on cincy "square" real early like you have some crystal ball, so they beat tampa, not sure how that takes away from their track record... seriously bottom line your tease never had a chance cause if philly covers it doesnt touch the over....just messed up how you in here rubbing salt like you made some sharp play and everyone should bow down to you in the 1st half... and they wernt dd home dogs, you teased them to that, and yea they quiters, just cause they actually showed some effort against a flat tb team dont change what they been doing all yr....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah just having some fun with the boys not trying to ruffle anyone's skirt Banker you know I'm not like that. Like I told Paco though if I like Philly teased it has to go with the ov cause it's not on account of their defense although they did look good tonight.

2daBank

Yeah just having some fun with the boys not trying to ruffle anyone's skirt Banker you know I'm not like that. Like I told Paco though if I like Philly teased it has to go with the ov cause it's not on account of their defense although they did look good tonight.
    their d was surprisingly great, that the unit ive accused of quitting most the year..dont take me too serious ya know we cool,,little stressed that i got bounced in my 1st fantasy league last week where i was 2nd highest scoring team on season losing by 5 cause of playing sea d, and now this week in my high dollar league i have 1 loss all season and now i playing guy that had cincy d tonight so im already in big hole, gonna be pissed if i dont cash in either league (besides prize for best record) thanx to running into some flucky ass defensive performances..
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Thanks to Philly for droppin' their panties...

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

is there a thread or site that tracks Colin's picks? would like to see some of his choices for the weekend.

First 123 Last