bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can Cincy Recover from that loss?

NO seems to play well at home and they just look like the better team at this point. Cincy has dropped their last two road games and I am not sure they can recover from that horrible collapse. I would have expected the line to stay at more than a field goal. I think Cincy is a great fade here. Any thoughts on this game?

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do not beleive they bounce back from this weeks loss. They have to go on the road to the Saints stadium and that has not been a walk in the park for other teams this season. Just ask the Atlanta Falcons...

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

Pittsburgh was in a similar spot last season and rallied, but they were a much more disciplined team than Cinci and more talented. I don't see the Bengals doing any better than 7-9.

Cinci's defense is atrocious. That coordinator Chuck Bresnahan will be out of a job at the end of the season. Must make Marvin Lewis sick to watch his own defense play like that being a defensive coach. But he has to share the blame as well.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone have any thoughts on this game next weekend? I feel like NO bounces back strong expecially since they are home.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both teams should score at will. I wouldn't have much interest in either side in this one, but I think it sails over 51.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

How many must win games have the Bengals already lost this year? I don't know what to think of the sides, but I think you'll see a track meet in this one as Razz suggests.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

As far as recovering from losses last weekend, The Saints should be feeling a bit better about themselves than the Bungles. After all, the Steelers aren't exactly a 2-6 team and they were playing in the 'Burg. Saints will take down Cincy 31-10 this week.