lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Bengals come up big on thurs..

With tough games against pitt. and balt. still left on their schedule, i think CINCINNATI comes up BIG against an eagle team thats making plans for the off season...

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

If you missed seeing how FIRED UP Reid was when they scored the winning TD on Sunday

your casual statement about Philly already making plans for the off-season are probably 99.99% WRONG!!He has made it perfectly clear that his guys on the field that are going through the motions will get their asses chewed out

lonegambler

Thats to save the job he has already lost.... You think they really care whaT REID SAYS? hES HALFWAY OUT THE DOOR ALREADY...

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

I agree with the first part of your post...This is a game the Bengals really have to win. 2 tough divisional comes coming up and they are fighting for a playoff spot. The Bengals should have won last week against the Cowboys (how many interceptions can you possibly drop in the 4th quarter??). I dont see a scenario where the Bengals dont win this by at least 3 points.

kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Bengals -4.5 now

lonegambler

Bengals d is very underrated... I relly feel strong about this game- but im leaning towards the ml

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

heres a few tidbits.

Geno Atkins should be recognized as possibly DPOY.
    AJ green has been held without a TD last 3 games (Nnamdi or DRC wont have a chance to cover this guy)
    Eagles O-line is poor
    Eagles inflated cuz they beat buccaneers who have the WORST pass D in the league.

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    with tough games against pitt. And balt. Still left on their schedule, i think cincinnati comes up big against an eagle team thats making plans for the off season...
    bang!