Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Betting against Brady and the Patriots...

What's the point? Same can be said for Peyton Manning. It's a double sided coin flip that isn't in your favor most of the time. You might as well play blackjack.

Obviously betting them ATS every time isn't always profitable... But I sure as hell wouldn't bet against them.

People who are already jumping on the Niner's remember... Brady is all about proving a point. He's a junkie for the game and studies it like a college kid in med school around finals. He loves it in a very weird way. Don't forget he has an amazing coach and a more solid defense than previous years.

Patriots record at home in December speaks for itself. Most of the variables are exposed and Brady and co. has enough film to analyze so come game time they are prepared. If you don't think Brady will find a hole in this defense or Bellichick wont be prepared for Kaepernick you are thinking crazy.

In any event it should be close... But all I described is leading me to believe Patriots win a close one at the very least.

Patriots -3 (buy down)

And I think the 49ers should really consider putting Smith back in. Barring a few nice option runs and scrambles Kap hasn't proved to be better than Smith in the passing game. It's the offensive play calling that is the reason Smith makes 2 yard completions when he throws. He did his job and he did it well. He was with the team through the thick and the thin. It's Fukked how he gets a concussion and now looks like Tim Tebow on the sidelines. I'd be surprised if Smith wasn't QBing in the play offs. Jim Harbough is a real fukkin jerk off A.D.D douche.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Brady at home, in December = money
    Falcons at home = money
    Eli and Giants in the playoffs = money

No need to over think anything.

Brady is like what, 15-1 in December at home?
    Falcons at home is a ridiculous 6-0 s/up this season.
    Eli is like 8-3 (I think) in the playoffs.

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots have won 20 straight December games and Brady is on fire this year w/ a better defense! Next week... dont overthink the 49ers/Pats game

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Is anyone else still in disbelief the Patriots lost to Arizona?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Is anyone else still in disbelief the Patriots lost to Arizona?
    ... On any given Sunday