Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

MNF question?

Anyone have the Stats for Brady on MNF and the Stats on Texans MNF?

Also Texans vs cold weather on National TV???

Been trying to get something together for Plays like today.

I got the OVER 51 bet when it dropped down Sunday morning and cant decide wether to take the Texans +6 or try and tease my Fav team NE and the Over......need more stats with a power house game such as this.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

You like the over??

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Two top offenses AND the Patriots are playing at home AND need to win tonite--the texans dont. IMO the best play is to tease the Patriots and the over. Look at the line movement! The Patriots were only -4 favorites last night and now they are -6?? TON of money being bet on the Patriots today.

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Haven't seen the weather report but Brady tends to come up big in the snow, don't have a lean on the total but I can see it going either way

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Two top offenses AND the Patriots are playing at home AND need to win tonite--the texans dont. IMO the best play is to tease the Patriots and the over. Look at the line movement! The Patriots were only -4 favorites last night and now they are -6?? TON of money being bet on the Patriots today.
    Same thing i have been thinking the past 20min. Yes I really like the OVER alot. With the Texans not needing this win thats what makes me wanna fire on my FAV team NE on a teaser. I see NE winning by 3.

Another thing....seeing the lines already posted for NE an 49ers game then Colts an Texans game gets me to wondering.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by tripled83 View Post
    Haven't seen the weather report but Brady tends to come up big in the snow, don't have a lean on the total but I can see it going either way
    Probably not even gonna touch within 10 degrees of freezing tonight. Just gonna be rain and minimal wind.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    Probably not even gonna touch within 10 degrees of freezing tonight. Just gonna be rain and minimal wind.
    i seen 10-15mph wind report so hopefully that all dies down and it dont snow or rain..lol. If i had to pick between snow or rain I would take the snow..lol

TB12
    GO PATS
    TB12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Brady is 14-2 career on Monday night, and his record in December is something like 28-4

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post
    Brady is 14-2 career on Monday night, and his record in December is something like 28-4
    Lets hope he adds to the record in a good way cause Im gonna tease my boys and hope for the best. To bad NE wasnt the dog here..lol

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Any big time injury updates for NE? I know they are little banged up and hopefully Welker will be good to go with the ankle injury.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Wes Welker WR Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Chandler Jones DE Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Kyle Love DT Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Ron Brace DT Elbow Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Rob Gronkowski TE Forearm Did Not Participate In Practice Out
    Brandon Lloyd WR Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Sebastian Vollmer T Back Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Aaron Hernandez TE Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Patrick Chung S Shoulder Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Jerod Mayo LB Elbow Full Participation in Practice Probable
    Logan Mankins G Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Brandon Spikes LB Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Nick McDonald C Shoulder Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Dan Connolly C Back Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Dont'a Hightower LB Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Lots of limited activity there.

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post
    Lets hope he adds to the record in a good way cause Im gonna tease my boys and hope for the best. To bad NE wasnt the dog here..lol
    Don't think you ever see NE as a dog with BB and TB leading the side. Odd-makers fear them period, if they were to make a mistake, people's bet on NE will force sport-books to correct the line.

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post
    Wes Welker WR Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Chandler Jones DE Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Kyle Love DT Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Ron Brace DT Elbow Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Rob Gronkowski TE Forearm Did Not Participate In Practice Out
    Brandon Lloyd WR Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Sebastian Vollmer T Back Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Aaron Hernandez TE Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Patrick Chung S Shoulder Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Jerod Mayo LB Elbow Full Participation in Practice Probable
    Logan Mankins G Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Brandon Spikes LB Knee Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Nick McDonald C Shoulder Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Dan Connolly C Back Limited Participation in Practice Questionable
    Dont'a Hightower LB Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Questionable

Lots of limited activity there.
    Most of these guys will know the system & playbook by now, high participation in film study & game plan study is the more important factor. Limited practice for receivers & RB could lead little bit of rust at the start but should pick up.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neutral View Post
    Don't think you ever see NE as a dog with BB and TB leading the side. Odd-makers fear them period, if they were to make a mistake, people's bet on NE will force sport-books to correct the line.
    I agree there. Also after doing some reading even though Texans are 11-1 the probability of them winning 3 Over the road games with out a home game in between is around or less than 10%. Hard to win 2 Over the road games then trying to win 3 is very slim margin. I will tease 6 points and Make NE +1 and OVER 46 a play.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neutral View Post
    Now last year i seen NE at +1 against the jets and I fired everything i had on that game and of coarse NE beat the breaks off the Jets...lol

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post

Not only are the Patriots are 28-2 in their last 30 regular-season home games, they are 42-5 in December since 2001, 23-0 in the second half of the season since December 2009 and have won 19 straight home games in December.

When it comes to winning all three games consecutively on the road in the NFL since 1988, it’s happened just 10 times out of more than 115 chances, and only seven teams have been able achieve it over the last 22 years.
    Last edited by Gamble32jn; 12-10-12 at 03:31 PM.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Patriots missing key targets for Brady to go to makes me worry.. I don't buy into the hype texans don need to win maybe if it's a 1'clock Sunday game vs the browns or another terrible team this is prime time Monday night football an texans will be up 100% for this game!! Texans trying to prove there legit what a way to do it then beat a banged up pats team

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Patriots missing key targets for Brady to go to makes me worry.. I don't buy into the hype texans don need to win maybe if it's a 1'clock Sunday game vs the browns or another terrible team this is prime time Monday night football an texans will be up 100% for this game!! Texans trying to prove there legit what a way to do it then beat a banged up pats team

Stats on Brady are hard to go against and the fact of winning 3 road games in roll is close to impossible nowadays. Texans playing Brady in Playoff mode is hard to beat......I just teased it and called it good.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Game is gonna be very interesting tonight for sure. Lots of good points made in the forums but I gotta go with the Math here..lol

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Wow got lucky on the teaser for 200 and the Backdoor cover on the OVER for 200....WOOT