ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Tell the truth. Teasers and all. If had balty last week and pitt this week. Fukkin buried unrealz.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Had Pitt last week didn't play them this week felt a let down after a big win

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i had them vs balty,,,put them in 2 separate 2 team teasers today for like 3.85u...i did have their team total under at least which took a whopping half unit off the damage, lol...not often nfl surprises me and wasnt really sure pit would cover cause figured low scoring, shocked cincy scored that many points and pit is the only team that loses to the shithole chargers....crazy..i bet im going hard in the paint on them next week @dal,,perfect storm cincy fukked me by letting dal hang around a gm they had no business being in to cost me another 3u..dal gonna win 3 in a row vs a pissed off pit team? guess i can go on the b2b buried list if steelers cant pull it together and beat cowgirls and that shit oline (of coarse sd oline was trash as well),,,they screw me on this one coming up and i start sending hate mail...lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Had Pitt last week didn't play them this week felt a let down after a big win
    i forgot golden rule of fading balty/pit winner, i usually just fade balt after that gm..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Pitt destroyed so many teasers this week and last. Still can't believe SD won.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5051

Bucs killed my teaser, gave up a td at the end of the game to lose at home vs the Eagles.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    in a league that nothing really surprises me, this one did, not only the loss but the way a sd team that hasnt been able to block anyone since gaither went down protected rivers,,ive said good things bout sd front 7 on d all year and fact they played well wasnt a shock but converting 12 of 22 3rd downs on a very god pit d? i get the flat spot and maybe i choose to ignore i dont like betting eithr balt or pit after they play cause of how bad sd has been and how i thought pit was gonna continue to play with sense of urgency as they still had a shot to either catch balt or take commanding lead in wc race after cincy pulled their own kind of collapse at home today..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    Bucs killed my teaser, gave up a td at the end of the game to lose at home vs the Eagles.
    that actually made me feel little better, obviously not that you lost but 1 of my 2 teases was bucs/pit so if steelers would have did what i thought bucs would have really pissed me off, then again i put more on pit/gb so still could have came out little ahead..what was more messed up to me in the bucs gm was how terrible freeman was in the 1st half of that gm against a phi defense i could pass on (that was 1st total i played last week, and worst, lol)..maybe if the bucs coach wasnt busy trying to screw with kickoff rule changes all week and actually coaching his team it would have went differently, who the penetrate some 1st yr nfl coach to be suggesting rule changes anyways? a guy that has his team "sucker punch" teams in victory formation, what a joke..

ttrace35

I would think that a lot more people had balty in their teasers last week. Who would think Charlie batch would win in balty, after throwing a million picks the week before in cleveland. Balty had been beasts at home. Line was 6 1/2. Perfect teaser material.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I would think that a lot more people had balty in their teasers last week. Who would think Charlie batch would win in balty, after throwing a million picks the week before in cleveland. Balty had been beasts at home. Line was 6 1/2. Perfect teaser material.
    i always take anything over 3 in the balty/pit gm..you could be playing qb tracer and id still take the points cause the gm almost always is decided by 3 no matter who plays..just remember, balty/pit if you can get more than fg you take it and you will always be ahead in that series.. noramlly have rule about either fading or staying away from them both after they play each other, guess i just got caught up in chargers suckiness and threw a extra 2u on another pit tease right before kick like a retard...i guess silver lining is i went crazy stupid on over in sea gm/sea/gb and ended up bout 180 today, nothing special but lot better than what i was staring at..lol

ttrace35

Yea. But I figured with c batch in balty, would be a different story. Oh well. I didnt play yesterdays pitt game at all because I know how good san diego matches up against pitt. I can imagine a lot of people playing pitt either straight up , or in a teaser, with ben back.

2daBank

yep i teased them..at least i had them against balty,,always take da points in that gm..dont matter if tomlin plays qb.. lol

nice call on jets btw...when i heard teblow was backup i switched bet to jags tt un 17.5 which worked out good also
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-10-12 at 07:45 AM.

ttrace35

Lol. Way more people got buried.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

played against the Steelers both weeks

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    i was shocked myself that the Chargers won. Glad I stayed away from that game

Derp
    Derp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

FFFFAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! Had Steelers keyed in to two of my main teaser bets. At home vs. a Chargers team in disaray with playoff implications. Looked like a no brainer, OH WELL!

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Got slaughtered both weeks! Literally they were involved in the only game to blow up my bets. Last week I saw it as a possibilty but this week was completely blindsided.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Haven't bet on them all season. Their defense is getting old since last season.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

checking in. steelers were one of the many teams to fuk me over the last 2 weeks. honorable mention goes to detroit last week and tampa bay this week

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Teased Steelers a bunch v Chargers. Did not see that coming. Should have won more v the Ravens. Let Batch limit that one too much.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Are people more teaser heavy than ever?

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

teasers in NFL are easier to win on i believe.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

not buried, but cost me a 6 teamer

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

yup costed me a 6 teamer teaser as well. would've made a good with an amazing week...

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Pit and TB did me in on a couple teasers.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah those fukks cost me a big 2t nooner tease with Balty. Still cannot believe it a west coast team in shambles, playing for nothing, and an early game at Pitt?!?! FML