No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Books have to be slitting their wrists over that FG

Wow. So anyone who hit the Packers up late will cash instead of push, plus sharps who hit both sides of the 7 (Pinny almost inexplicably hung a +7.5 early and -6 or -6.5 late), all teasers and ML parlays with GB side are good to go if still alive in the first place, and the 2H Packer chase worked out.

Fortunately for them, a ton of anti-public plays were golden earlier today, and the Packers/Lakers ML and/or tease crashed and burned, because normally this would be a worst-case scenario for the books.

They needed a TD there -- not that FG. It made sense because they needed two scores anyway, but LOL.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'll take it.

My Teaser hit, Det +13 and under 55, and I pushed my Lions +7 bet.

Had Stafford not fumbled a TD to the Packers, the Lions cover. I just knew he was going to throw a pick 6 at the end to screw me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I think the books will be okay

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'll take it.

Had Stafford not fumbled a TD to the Packers, the Lions cover. I just knew he was going to throw a pick 6 at the end to screw me.
    Congrats.

I'm a Lion fan but even I wouldn't take the bait on this line movement. They're a bunch of losers, so in the end, they found a way like they always do.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I think the books will be okay
    Like I said they're OK because of the Lakers' SU loss (books have to be loving their dysfunctional ways) and the killing they made earlier in the NFL with Carolina, Tennessee and the like, but make no mistake about it: GB was the No. 1 bet by far and away today, and the fact that the number dipped under 7 and still cashed will be discussed by Doc and the other head linesmen later this week.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'll take it.

I was on Lions +7 as well and it seems like that second to last drive he was fukkin purposely trying to throw an interception. Like 3 or 4 of the throws on that drive were suspect as hell

TwampSix
    SEATTLE
    TwampSix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I almost went detroit +6, but changed my mind last minute. Took the prop bet Over 3.5 FG at +135. Thanks to that last fg

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

At first I thought that going for a touchdown first was the right play but now I can see why the book tells them to kick the FG in that spot with so little time on the clock.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

aYYYYE

This win was for us, the people! Packers nation! Fuk the books!