Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams in the playoffs?

Currently 6-6-1 w/ games at home against Minny then on road TB and Sea. I think that last game could decide the final NFC wild card spot. They would own tiebreakers on Tampa, Minny, and Washington.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

They will be underdogs in every remainding game. Maybe be a pkem against Minny. I think they lose out.

Frisco

Sitting at -3 against Minny. Tampa is a flawed team and Bradford could give their secondary problems. It's unlikely but possible

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

They could def win out but currently sit 10th, so I think its nearly impossible. They've been in about every game I believe besides the Pats and Jets within the last 2 mins of the game. Team is still a year away, but I think Fisher can win in this division its like they all play the type of ball he fathered.

Frisco

If they find a way to win the next 2 they would be getting Seattle a week after the SF game which would help a lot.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle also could have BOTH CB's out. Rams OL is healthy... not a great OL, but Stafford and Wells have been back last few games. SO they can win out, the big obstacle would be Seattle in Seattle.