Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a day! WOW!

Wow, I mean what a Sunday of football gentlemen... Bengals blow a 28-7 halftime lead, the Ravens play absolutely terrible and don't cover, the Patriots lose back to back games for the first time in over 4 years... I guess the only saving grace for me was Dallas, but big fuckin deal... Then, I thought I would try to save face tonight and throw a little on the Giants... Well apparently, they like the Bengals didn't get the message that football games last 60 minutes, not 30... I think all of us would have had a pretty sweet day if they only played 30 minute games in the NFL! On top of me losing a bunch of money, I went to my first Colts game of the season and thought I was gonna get to see our first loss... Oh yeah not to mention I dropped a few on the Colts too... WHY NOT?! Unreal! I would love some advice on the Monday Night Game tomorrow???????? The logical choice seems like the Panthers minus the points, but who fuckin knows after what happened today! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I think I'm gonna start betting the opposite of what I think every weekend... I think I'm on the same page as IMG, taking some time off and gearing up for College Basketball season! I need some consoling.
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 11-12-06 at 10:29 PM.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Wow, I mean what a Sunday of football gentlemen... Bengals blow a 28-7 halftime lead, the Ravens play absolutely terrible and don't cover, the Patriots lose back to back games for the first time in over 4 years... I guess the only saving grace for me was Dallas, but big fuckin deal... Then, I thought I would try to save face tonight and throw a little on the Giants... Well apparently, they like the Bengals didn't get the message that football games last 60 minutes, not 30... I think all of us would have had a pretty sweet day if they only played 30 minute games in the NFL! On top of me losing a bunch of money, I went to my first Colts game of the season and thought I was gonna get to see our first loss... Oh yeah not to mention I dropped a few on the Colts too... WHY NOT?! Unreal! I would love some advice on the Monday Night Game tomorrow???????? The logical choice seems like the Panthers minus the points, but who fuckin knows after what happened today! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I think I'm gonna start betting the opposite of what I think every weekend... I think I'm on the same page as IMG, taking some time off and gearing up for College Basketball season! I need some consoling.

for MNF I was originally thinking CAR, but the spreads past
    9 and with a low total I'm thinking take that many interdivisional points, so then I'm on TB, but now that the
    weekend's been so wacky, I figure MNF'll probably be straight
    CAR by 10 or 13. In other words, I need to sleep on it . . .
    GL P2M!