TEN +5.5
    CAR +3.5
    CLE -6.5
    BAL +2.5

For what it's worth.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Uncle Colin continues to hand out free money. Been tailing him for weeks. I like all of these except Panthers -3.5 against Falcons.

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Due for a losing week

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Damn... he has DAL and BAL? I hope he’s right.

Porterhouse
    As Sharp as a Bowling Ball
    Porterhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Porterhouse View Post
    DAL +3
    TEN +5.5
    CAR +3.5
    CLE -6.5
    BAL +2.5

For what it's worth.
    DAL +3 Sharps Disagree

TEN +5.5 Sharps Agree

CAR +3.5 Sharps Agree

CLE -6.5 Sharps Agree

BAL +2.5 Sharps Disagree

Porterhouse
    As Sharp as a Bowling Ball
    Porterhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
    Damn... he has DAL and BAL? I hope he’s right.
    Those were the first two games I struck from my list this week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

me and him dont disagree all that often, i mean not like our picks always line up but rarely are we on opposite gms and doubt once this yr he been against my fav play like he is this week...have no idea what he sees in cowgirls this week and cant beilieve he compared murry to AP, to me this a gm cincy dominates both LOS and wins handily, also cant believe he said there was "value" in dal, again totally disagree as i made line cin-4.5 so ovioulsy i saw value in -3.. at least the "wiser guys" were with me, his record even more sick when he lines up with the "wise guys".... id lean skins but not really interested in playing, agree with his others but not real high on any of them...gotta give it to him, he killing it this yr and it freaking hilarious the smack talking he been giving "uncle Colin handing out 20s in the street", or any of the other funny ass shit he be saying, cracks me up.. just hope he wrong on dal, cause i just dont think it time to get off the cincy train yet..

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Ya I'm usually with him on the majority of his picks, but this week TEN is the only one I like. Against him on DAL and CAR. Staying away from the other two but I would lean CLE and WAS.

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

blazing 5

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

BOOM

Col goes 4-1 this week.

Was looking like a 5-0 sweep but Baltimore cracked at the death.

Keep it up Colin.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

The man is an ATM. Crazy run he has been on this season.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    me and him dont disagree all that often, i mean not like our picks always line up but rarely are we on opposite gms and doubt once this yr he been against my fav play like he is this week...have no idea what he sees in cowgirls this week and cant beilieve he compared murry to AP, to me this a gm cincy dominates both LOS and wins handily, also cant believe he said there was "value" in dal, again totally disagree as i made line cin-4.5 so ovioulsy i saw value in -3.. at least the "wiser guys" were with me, his record even more sick when he lines up with the "wise guys".... id lean skins but not really interested in playing, agree with his others but not real high on any of them...gotta give it to him, he killing it this yr and it freaking hilarious the smack talking he been giving "uncle Colin handing out 20s in the street", or any of the other funny ass shit he be saying, cracks me up.. just hope he wrong on dal, cause i just dont think it time to get off the cincy train yet..
    Dallas covering was luckier than all hell. Romo should have had at least 2-3 interceptions in that game

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

46-19 is impressive.

No1DraftPick
    No1DraftPick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

1st time I tailed his picks. Except bmore. took skins. those helped cover some of my losing bets so I'll finish just above even on the day.

chipleader
    chipleader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Picked Cowboys on spread and money line. I kept telling myself to tail him on all, but only liked Cowboys.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Keep riding the train until it derails...

I'm spewing I only jumped on 4 weeks ago!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Dallas covering was luckier than all hell. Romo should have had at least 2-3 interceptions in that game
    cincy had so many chances to put that gm away,,and one of them was aj dropping a easy td and another was aj dropping a easy 1st down that would have lead to another shot inside 20,,never see him do that..bungals dominated both LOS scrimmage just as i thought they wouldand outplayed dal in general for most the gm (fukkin knew that shit was gonna come back on them, you cant keep blowing opportunities to put a team away like that), that the nfl for ya, few plays one way or other and a really good bet turns to str8 shit while my guy cowherd been catching a lot of nice breaks which you have to to go on the run he having this year..