ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Norv turner and AJ smith to be fired at end of season

Sources say not only will head coach Norv Turner be gone at the end of the season, but general manager A.J. Smith will be fired as well, as the Chargers make a monumental break from an era that was arguably the most successful and most disappointing in team history. Sources said this week that Chargers President Dean Spanos essentially decided at least a month ago that Turner’s time was drawing to a rapid close

various sources

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a reason why that franchise hasn't won shit in all of its history. It's not norv or aj, you can bet your ass that.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

That's not news.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    There's a reason why that franchise hasn't won shit in all of its history. It's not norv or aj, you can bet your ass that.
    Yea "you can bet your ass that"

uneducated fukk

seen a pic of you at the bash, you look like a cross dressing pee wee herman

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Both should have been fired years ago.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Both should have been fired years ago.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Yea "you can bet your ass that"
    uneducated fukk
    seen a pic of you at the bash, you look like a cross dressing pee wee herman
    brokedick fukk spends his life in the internet laughing at ppl going to vegas bashes .. You got the life pal im jeolous of your post count and being a 21 yr old loser living at moms trailer park judging other males' dress code

DudleyDawson

brokedick fukk spends his life in the internet laughing at ppl going to vegas bashes .. You got the life pal im jeolous of your post count and being a 21 yr old loser living at moms trailer park judging other males' dress code
    you can bet your ass

GamblerSpirit

Buried.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

surprised turner lasted as long as he had

should be thankful he wasn't clipped years ago

DudleyDawson

you can bet your ass

calling your own "e burial"

DudleyDawson

thanks gambla for not denying the fact you look like a cross-dressing peee wee herman though, way to accept it

GamblerSpirit

Jump. I thought so. Your cup of noodles is waiting kid. Dont be bitter your life is a fail, no wonder u try so hard online not to come off as an imbecile.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Sources say not only will head coach Norv Turner be gone at the end of the season, but general manager A.J. Smith will be fired as well, as the Chargers make a monumental break from an era that was arguably the most successful and most disappointing in team history. Sources said this week that Chargers President Dean Spanos essentially decided at least a month ago that Turner’s time was drawing to a rapid close

various sources
    Thank God, I went to ONE Chargers' game this season, ONE, and they lost 27-3 against the Falcons... As in years past it was close to 3 or 4 even on the road. There was something noticeably wrong with the receivers being continually beat by the corners they went up against, and Matthews continuing with his fumbling problems. I think many Chargers fans knew at that point it would not be a season to remember. Our defense has been the only highlight of this season.

Norv Turner is not a coach that can develop talent, he's only good behind the lines, and sitting at a desk looking at routes. People say he's an offensive genius? Where?!!? Chargers rank in the bottom 10 of scoring, and that's only because our defense had some defensive TDs. My penetrating dachshund would have been an offensive genius with the likes of Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and Troy Aikman, and that's only naming a few.

Spanos bears the brunt of responsibility, he is too much of a laissez faire owner (not to say that control-freak owners like Jerry Jones are good), but something had to be done years ago. He literally confirmed the definition of insanity amongst Chargers fans, I think most know what I'm referring too (doing the same thing continually, expecting change...) Then having the "Director of Public relations" tell the fans to take a "chill pill"... just wow, his ass should be gone too.

Total Regime change is necessary now.

Furthermore the Chargers organization have some of the most expensive prices for tickets among franchises...

This team is decaying, there is so much wrong with it now. Spanos you're too late you fool.
    Last edited by Jago2008; 12-06-12 at 04:53 PM. Reason: grammar suckage.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

should have been done last year

way to waste a season

DudleyDawson

Jump. I thought so. Your cup of noodles is waiting kid. Dont be bitter your life is a fail, no wonder u try so hard online not to come off as an imbecile.
    Coming from the guy who went to the bash and had to sit in the corner cause nobody would talk to him

must suck to be a grown loder adult and not having anyone like you shari even said nobody talked to you then I seen some pics and you were in one, 100% look like a cross dressing pee wee herman

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

amazing those 2 have lasted this long

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

thanks gambla for not denying the fact you look like a cross-dressing peee wee herman though, way to accept it
    Dudley you have no class whatsoever

GamblerSpirit

Coming from the guy who went to the bash and had to sit in the corner cause nobody would talk to him

must suck to be a grown loder adult and not having anyone like you shari even said nobody talked to you then I seen some pics and you were in one, 100% look like a cross dressing pee wee herman
    cool story brah.. You're still a loser.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

if i were a chargers fan i would be dancing in the street

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

various sources

Various sources have confirmed they had no issues with their Ipad Minis..... Fat fingers a helluva curse

LovemyMagic
    LovemyMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Lol I wanna see the pics.. Post em
    QUOTE=DudleyDawson;17031500]Coming from the guy who went to the bash and had to sit in the corner cause nobody would talk to him

must suck to be a grown loder adult and not having anyone like you shari even said nobody talked to you then I seen some pics and you were in one, 100% look like a cross dressing pee wee herman[/QUOTE]

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

LovemyMagic
    LovemyMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Pics please

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

The AFC West had both Norv Turner and Al davis, can't get any better than that.