BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Naw, Skins fumbled on the kickoff and it gets overturned. BS. But, win your little money.
    truth. that was the most frustrating thing i have seen all season. how is that clear enough to overturn? he very clearly had possession. i coudlnt even believe it. i headed home after that.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    truth. that was the most frustrating thing i have seen all season. how is that clear enough to overturn? he very clearly had possession. i coudlnt even believe it. i headed home after that.
    I would have headed home after that one also. I hate betting on NBA and NFL. Somethings are so obvious. Its all good. I won't be taking the Ravens anymore this year.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    Come on really the ball was 100% clearly moving when he was outta bounds maybe if he had the IQ to not dive at the ball towards the outta bounds line really how many times have we seen it happen over an over again typical sore losers!! How about u don't let our back up score on you an also tie it up with a qb draw an y'all got the ball first in o.t. An did nothing with it u had plenty of opportunities to win the game an y'all didn't do stop bitching the right call was made bottom line

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Come on really the ball was 100% clearly moving when he was outta bounds maybe if he had the IQ to not dive at the ball towards the outta bounds line really how many times have we seen it happen over an over again typical sore losers!! How about u don't let our back up score on you an also tie it up with a qb draw an y'all got the ball first in o.t. An did nothing with it u had plenty of opportunities to win the game an y'all didn't do stop bitching the right call was made bottom line
    The ball was not touching the ground.
    Regardless, that play basically marked the end of the game.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Dean Pees is one of the worst coordinators in the league. Incredible that Harbaugh hired him to run his defense.

I expect him gone if the Ravens are one and done in the playoffs.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Dean Pees is one of the worst coordinators in the league. Incredible that Harbaugh hired him to run his defense.

I expect him gone if the Ravens are one and done in the playoffs.
    Promoted from LB coach after Pagano got colts job.
    And I still believe no coordinator is worse on either side of the ball than Cam Cameron.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Good work Pauly today. I had the skins but sure needed so much shit to go right at the end to get a td, 2pt conv, and all with a backup qb. Felt like I stole a win there. Wasn't a bad call at all. Gl tomorrow

PAULYPOKER

Thx Paco,

Good luck to you as well

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

another fade material free $$

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    another fade material free $$

i love morons like you...if you been fading pauly you hurting right now.. you think it funny he lost? were you booking his action? id guess the answer is no cause you wouldnt be laughing so much. that cool tho, i laugh when pieces of shit like you get hit by a bus or gunned down in the street, ect ect.,,rejoice for your family who prob hate you and happy that you not wasting any of our air any longer...see you in hell some day, gl
    Points Awarded:

PAULYPOKER gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kira
    Just as planned

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i love morons like you...if you been fading pauly you hurting right now.. you think it funny he lost? were you booking his action? id guess the answer is no cause you wouldnt be laughing so much. that cool tho, i laugh when pieces of shit like you get hit by a bus or gunned down in the street, ect ect.,,rejoice for your family who prob hate you and happy that you not wasting any of our air any longer...see you in hell some day, gl
    you mad kid ?

2daBank

you mad kid ?
    in general no,,id assume you the mad one,,why else would you laugh at someone who lost a bet? pretty fukkin pathetic, unlike you pauly actually contributes a great deal to this forum and when i see pieces of shit like you who would get fukked up talking that shit to someones face acting a fool from the safety of your keyboard i like to point out how pathetic you are,,that all bitch..

Kira
    Just as planned

in general no,,id assume you the mad one,,why else would you laugh at someone who lost a bet? pretty fukkin pathetic, unlike you pauly actually contributes a great deal to this forum and when i see pieces of shit like you who would get fukked up talking that shit to someones face acting a fool from the safety of your keyboard i like to point out how pathetic you are,,that all bitch..
    said the mad guy who wrote a paragraph full of hatred

2daBank

said the mad guy who wrote a paragraph full of hatred
    not hate...disdain for low life trash,,,just sux your not dead, i aint mad just figure once you gone everyone you know be better off..should be a sad service, im setting over/under of ppl in attendance when this wonderful day comes at 11...just go outside with that bs hating bitch talk a few times and im sure you wouldnt be around long,,i guess that why you do it behind keyboard..

PAULYPOKER

Bank,

Ignoring these pathetic losers of life in general is what makes these wastes of blood&tissue hurt even more .................

Kira
    Just as planned

not hate...disdain for low life trash,,,just sux your not dead, i aint mad just figure once you gone everyone you know be better off..should be a sad service, im setting over/under of ppl in attendance when this wonderful day comes at 11...just go outside with that bs hating bitch talk a few times and im sure you wouldnt be around long,,i guess that why you do it behind keyboard..

2daBank

nope..i dont even gotta ask what you are cause it obvious..little pussy that might bet 20 bucks a gm (if that), that would never belittle someone over a play face to face yet feel the need to laugh cause a guy lost a bet..sad that was most happy you will be all week, laughing cause a guy lost,,maybe second best day after allowance day or getting your welfare check, im sure those are also happy moments for you,,congrats

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    Promoted from LB coach after Pagano got colts job.
    And I still believe no coordinator is worse on either side of the ball than Cam Cameron.
    Cam is gone!

shrimp1958
    shrimp1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ravens Fire Cam Cameron...

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    does this airbetting retard ever win?
    Not his fault ...David '' Greasy Fingers" Reed unable to hold onto that fumble cost our boys the game....4th string MLB's(Bynes)...and all the backup DB's...Johnson/Graham/Brown all should be workin at a fast food restaurant...

First 12