bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    So you guys spend your lives 24/7 trolling lakerboy as a service to warn other flat-out complete strangers online? Get a grip, pal.
    I could care less what goes on in his topics. I check in once in a while to say hi. We have a soft spot for each other deep down.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Really like Minnesota and Dallas.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Last 4 weeks Panthers got throttled by Denver, lost at home to TB, beat a terrible Eagles team on the road, and lost to the NFL's worst last week.

Not sure how they are getting better?
    Cam Newton has not turned the ball over in his last 4 games.

However their defense has taken a step back

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

man dont some of these clowns ever get tired of the bashing? its really quite pathetic, my god enough already!

Good luck on the plays LB

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Dallas +3 +100 (15x)

Bengals now go down as a favorite they should not be. People think cincy is good now. Dallas goes in and gets the job done. No NFL team has had a harder schedule than Dallas. They are all set up now to win the NFC east.

Panthers +3.5 -110 (15x)

Atlanta does not need this game but they will get badly exposed here. The panthers have been much better the last 4 weeks. I expect a cover at least.

Vikings +2.5 +110 (20x)

Im a bears fan. They are as done as can be. They are the most overrated team in the NFL. They would win this game 3 out of 10 times imo. I will be glad to cash this ticket and get a bears win.
    man i totally disagree with dal, i grabbed cincy at 1st of week cause i made this -4.5...bungals are the team that has a favorable schedule to make a run and they taking adv of it and dal is just the next real winnable gm on the list...you can say "ppl think cincy is good" al yo want but they will dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball in this gm, you really think dal is the better team here? cincy shouldnt be favs? if anything it low bro, cincy gets after the passer and you know dal oline is a mess, dal front 7 beat up and are getting run on and what do ya know cincy has found their run gm of late (and it not like sd is swiss cheese agaisnt run)...i just dont see this one at all, of coarse this be bout 4th gm in a row i bet cincy so maybe im bound to lose continuing bt what can i say this seemed like best side of the week to me...

i like the other 2..not sure i have the stones for either, like to get over a fg with minny but i do think ap will run all over chi, no harvin makes them a lot easier to defend tho and viks secondary is trash so guess it depend if cutler has any time..more than likely pass for me....i hate backing scam so much, kid is a fukkin clown, always with his little bitch poses even when his team down (hell you shouldnt be allowed to ever pose when you are 3-8 imo),,i do think it a good spot to play against atl and panthers typically play them tough, but damn i hate scam and his bs, kid should just play fb and he could be very good, to big of a clown tho, worse than Lebron in his early years...

gl LB..well cept on dal, at least one of us win that one.. lol

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

actually like all 3 bets. think you go 2/3 at least.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

I will post it later. Is that okay with you boss?
    of course youll wanna post your record if u win these plays or when u eventually hit the big chase lmfao im sure u have your record kept but dont wanna post it just yet because of how bad it is right fukin clown make me some indian pancakes please

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

I like Dallas this week.... Cincy's 7 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 28-56. I feel like if one of the talented Cowboys corners can step up and hold AJ Green from having a monster game, the Bengals offense will struggle.

Cowboys offense is finally starting to click, and it seems like getting Murray back was highly underrated... I like the over in this game as well

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I like the Carolina play, although Panthers running their mouths....

That Dallas pick scares me. I love Dallas, but doesn't everybody? Don't think anyone likes the Bengals yet.

For the last few years, one of the only injuries in sports that I let affect my decision is when Harvin is out. 2-0 this year with it. Hate the Vikes w/o him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    I like the Carolina play, although Panthers running their mouths....

That Dallas pick scares me. I love Dallas, but doesn't everybody? Don't think anyone likes the Bengals yet.

For the last few years, one of the only injuries in sports that I let affect my decision is when Harvin is out. 2-0 this year with it. Hate the Vikes w/o him.
    i love the bungals if it makes you feel better...

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i love the bungals if it makes you feel better...
    It does, a little bit. Do you like the Bengals tho, or are you just fading the public Cowboys?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    It does, a little bit. Do you like the Bengals tho, or are you just fading the public Cowboys?
    nothing to do with "public", honestly if ppl are backing dal it surprising to me cause i have no idea why? cincy is way to physical for dal on both sides of the ball, i made it cin-4.5 as i think you kidding yourself if you think dal is the better team in this gm cause it simply not the case,,cincy d against that oline? please, cin will be all up in romo's face throughout the day and on the other side if you havnt noticed dal has been getting beat the hell up, front 7 is all banged up and teams are running all over them as of late,,i see no real adv for dal in this gm whatsoever..been riding cincy as i said a month ago their schedule set up great for them to make it real interseting down the stretch, they gonna get this one and then go beat phi dog asses setting up showdowns with pit and balt the last 2 weeks..... glad it makes you feel better i like the bungals....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

bank talked me out of it. not following you on dallas anymore. tough calls.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    I like Dallas this week.... Cincy's 7 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 28-56. I feel like if one of the talented Cowboys corners can step up and hold AJ Green from having a monster game, the Bengals offense will struggle.

Cowboys offense is finally starting to click, and it seems like getting Murray back was highly underrated... I like the over in this game as well
    yea cowgirl offense really clicking vs the likes of garbage time vs skins (skins d held them in check for a half, lol) and that vaunted phi d that everyone hangs 30+ on..lets see how they click with guys in the backfield all day..cincy should really struggle running the ball against that vicious front 7 (oh wait half of them hurt), teams been running all over dal to the tune of 5ypc and cincy been running the ball well lately, so gl keeping aj green and grishim in check when you gonna have to commit 8 in the box..cincy to physical, cant believe ppl still buy into the myth that it is that cowboys are in playoff hunt, give me a damn break with this shit every yr, sure they have a few players but the oline stinks, the coach a retard, the front 7 hurting in a big way, and bottom line is cincy is a better team heading the right direction..while yo knocking who cincy has beat please run down the row of powerhouses that dal has beaten? lets see they did beat nyg (so did cincy), phi twice (lmao), lucky to beat cle @ home ( a team cincy handled on road), the super tough panthers (oh wait they not tough), and bucs which was a good win but bucs will still figuring things out back then....so tell me abot how soft cincys wins are again please

btw it not going over either... 24-20 bungals...20 might be to many for dal honestly... if it goes over it cause homo throws a couple pick 6s...
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-06-12 at 02:14 AM.

uxley.2
    Update your status
    uxley.2's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish you all the best....However........

Taking a Dallas team, who only beat a 3-9 (1-5 road) team that was missing its starting QB, RB, #1 WR and FOUR starting OL AND the #26 ranked scoring defense, by five points against a suddenly VERY HOT Cincinnati team on the road is too risky.

Carolina just isn't very good. What exactly have you seen the past four weeks that makes you think the Panthers make this a game?

Finally, Minnesota with Harvin is probably still a dog this week, but without him it's nearly impossible. The game plan should be to take the ball out of Ponder's hands as much as possible, but Frazier won't do it for some reason. This game might not be close.

I'm not liking this week very much. I might take the Packers -6.5, Colts -5 with maybe a Broncos/49ers teaser. Not really in love with any of those though.
    Last edited by uxley.2; 12-06-12 at 02:33 AM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Yea, no need for hatred even if you are the worst gambler ever.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when LB goes 3-0 this week.

Best of luck, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Funny I've never seen any of these trolls post their picks.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    bank talked me out of it. not following you on dallas anymore. tough calls.
    world changing event, oh yea who gives a fukk who you're on? you're one of this sites worst....and that's saying a ton

stick to selling weed and making $8 an hr as a liquor store clerk

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck LB, it's a "jungle" out there and in here

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with the Vikings play, but man Dallas...always a coin toss this team, no matter when or who they play.
    Panthers the same, they can play good but also noobish. Can't win betting the NFL in the long run anyway unless you bet at lame books.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas +3 +100 (15x)

Bengals now go down as a favorite they should not be. People think cincy is good now. Dallas goes in and gets the job done. No NFL team has had a harder schedule than Dallas. They are all set up now to win the NFC east.

Panthers +3.5 -110 (15x)

Atlanta does not need this game but they will get badly exposed here. The panthers have been much better the last 4 weeks. I expect a cover at least.

Vikings +2.5 +110 (20x)

Im a bears fan. They are as done as can be. They are the most overrated team in the NFL. They would win this game 3 out of 10 times imo. I will be glad to cash this ticket and get a bears win.
    on 2 of 3.....i know you like + money, but you have to take +3 on minny. just take the ML if you feel it isnt necessary. with harvin out, im waiting as i feel 3.5 should come

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

took Dallas in my pool

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    took Dallas in my pool
    cant win them all...just put the ultimate jinx on my cincy play (lol)...

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

like the bottom 2 plus detroit gluck

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Serious steam coming in on Vikes...+1 now at LVH.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All 3 of these games are coin flips. You're telling me these are your 3 best plays? BOL

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Ponder looked terrible last week vs. the packers, he was way off in his throws. when he wasn't even under any pressure. losing b.u isn't going to hurt that much as it would in past years, he was slow this year it looks like he is near the end of his career. Peterson will have to have anther huge game for this game to be close.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man do you ever post a favorite?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm a Dallas fan but I am worried about this game.

The Bengals are playing well and they did destroy the Giants at home.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

good start for you

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

chicago might not win another game

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas +3 +100 (15x)

Panthers +3.5 -110 (15x)

Vikings +2.5 +110 (20x)

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

wow..lakerboy on fire

First 1234 Last