Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295
    Last edited by Youkeepthislove; 12-04-12 at 05:05 PM.

Youkeepthislove
    Youkeepthislove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3295

Didn't realize the link wasn't working.. Fixed it.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Good read. Being from Seattle, I'm a huge Russell Wilson fan. I've alreaedy come to grips that it is probably impossible for him to win the ROY award simply because of the politics and name recognition behind RG3 and Andrew Luck.

However, when you strip away the names and look at the stats, it is hard to argue that Luck is better than Wilson.

Since week 5, Russell Wilson has the highest QBR in the NFL at 83. Has a 14:2 TD-INT ratio. People can talk about how poor he is on the road, but that just isn't true, it is a misperception. Seattle's defense actually gave away both the Miami and Detroit game in the 4th quarter.

Oh and dare I mention that he is on pace to throw 25 TD's. Only one rookie QB in NFL history has thrown for more than 24 TD's, his name was Peyton Manning.

But yeah, it will be a two man race between Luck and RG3. Even though the stats show that Wilson should be right in the hunt for ROY. Luck is going to be a great QB, but why does nobody bring up the 21 turnovers that he is responsible for (16 INTs, 5 lost fumbles).

And no offense to Mr Luck. But comparing wins between Wilson and Luck.....there is no comparison:
    Wilson's wins: @CHI, NE, DAL, GB, MIN, @CAR, NYJ
    Luck's wins: GB, @DET, BUF, @JAC, @TEN, MIN, CLE, MIA
    Last edited by Speedy88; 12-04-12 at 06:06 PM.

Wally9955
    Wally9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

So many QBs looked like slam dunk NFL hall of famers as college seniors but some very good ones tanked and some guys needed a few years to get great in NFL....