2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

never look at total trends although a few of those teams i tend to play the way some of those trends point (didnt know them tho), pretty big fan of indy un at home this season but not really in this one, couldnt peg down a number i felt good about..

played the tb over but i knew it be popular as hell and would go up from where i got it, still no sure how great i feel bout it but more than likely be playing bucs tt ov cause everyone hangs 28+ on phi and bucs offense better than most..

played under in buf so i guess im against trend but who cares what happened since '92? or last week for that matter...not sure ive ever even looked at total trends besides just seeing random bs trends when im looking at site for gm logs.. i guess i notice some of my own at times but never really think about as "trend"...

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Dec 9 4:41pm Football - Pending 300.00 to win 200.00
    1. Football - Detroit Lions - spread +7½ (-150)
    for the entire game held on Dec 9 at 8:30pm [pending]
    Return

Considered it hedged Pauly

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Good chance all 3 will lose........
    2-0 & it's hedged

Nothing but winning
    Good thing you didn't fade me pauly you'd be eating crow right now

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Freakydave,

Good calls on Rams and Vikings.

Thought, I had it with the Bills. 84 yd drive, td with under a minute in regulation for the win and cover.

Bears, dominated in the stats, but couldn't stop Peterson. Bears played like shit. Cutler pulled a Ponder with two killer picks. Ponder 91 yards , but only one mistake. Bears dropped two td's that hit them in the hands (Hester, Jeffrey). Really thought the Bears would come out fired up after a loss. Urlacher missed and Lovie fails to rally the troops far to often.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Freakydave,

Good calls on Rams and Vikings.

Thought, I had it with the Bills. 84 yd drive, td with under a minute in regulation for the win and cover.

Bears, dominated in the stats, but couldn't stop Peterson. Bears played like shit. Cutler pulled a Ponder with two killer picks. Ponder 91 yards , but only one mistake. Bears dropped two td's that hit them in the hands (Hester, Jeffrey). Really thought the Bears would come out fired up after a loss. Urlacher missed and Lovie fails to rally the troops far to often.

Ya I watched that game outside of the first Q Minny wasn't that good.Cutler played one of his worst in awhile now.

How about them Packers I win the parlay & my hedge.

freakydave

that would never hit,

and neither will yours,

that in itself should tell ya about the worth of parlays in general......

You wanted an opinion,

I gave you an honest one

You got offended,

I took ya to school.......
    So Pauly I won that parlay & the hedge to boot & you don't come back in & say hey man good call?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    So Pauly I won that parlay & the hedge to boot & you don't come back in & say hey man good call?
    Good call

Only because I forgot about it

would not of seen if you wouldn't have bumped while I was online,

I talk a lot of shit through the week,(just bustin balls) so I'm sure there is a few people I owe congrats to..........

2daBank

really surprised stl won..was happier being on the under...nice hit dave,,congrats..

freakydave

Good call

Only because I forgot about it

would not of seen if you wouldn't have bumped while I was online,

I talk a lot of shit through the week,(just bustin balls) so I'm sure there is a few people I owe congrats to..........
    Nice call on seattle I'm a season ticketholder & I wouldn't make that call

What was worse I couldn't go & couldn't even find someone to give the tickets to.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    really surprised stl won..was happier being on the under...nice hit dave,,congrats..
    I needed that meaningless FG right at the end to collect on the hedge too--that was sweet---it seems like quite a few guys here had a decent day about time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    I needed that meaningless FG right at the end to collect on the hedge too--that was sweet---it seems like quite a few guys here had a decent day about time.
    cincy killed me,,my totals were pretty on point till the night gm, but cincy hurt and had too much on pit teased down,,collected a sweet sea/ov/gb ml parlay tho that got me up a little on day at least which wasnt looking good after pit shit the bed and cincy outplayed dal only to pass up every chance they had to put them away (never saw green drop td passes, blah)...

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    cincy killed me,,my totals were pretty on point till the night gm, but cincy hurt and had too much on pit teased down,,collected a sweet sea/ov/gb ml parlay tho that got me up a little on day at least which wasnt looking good after pit shit the bed and cincy outplayed dal only to pass up every chance they had to put them away (never saw green drop td passes, blah)...
    That steeler game I didn't see that coming I saw the final I was like "WTF"

anyways I'm outta here.

First 12