BigMeatMcgee
    BigMeatMcgee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You will never ever win Betting all the favorite's specially with the public.. Go against the Fav's and the Public and you will win..

I liked the Over and the Giants last night until I saw 75% where with the over and over 60% were for the Giants.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Try betting a dog for a change , all favorites will never win in the long run.
    Pretty sure I said I hardly ever bet favorites or teasers.......but Sunday I did.

CarolinaRugby
    CarolinaRugby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 696

I'm just glad I got New England at 7 and not 7.5, that field goal and push really pissed me off

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Ya i remember that I had KC/SD under and i was like WTF. Also had eagles +11 this weekend

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Try betting a dog for a change , all favorites will never win in the long run.

squares cant bet dogs. its against there belief to take something ( ie , points). they also cant bet unders( they sit there waiting for points and when they dont come its the refs fault and the games are rigged)

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

These are all bad beats but did anyone bet Texans this weekend? -6.5 was my favorite spread of the weekend.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Why do I read so many stories about guys making 4 and 5 team parlays with big ML favorites??
    This is not a winning proposition.....never was never will be!

My ex's friend went to Reno 4-5 times a year for "slot torments." She never lost money... ever. She said she "practiced" and knew just how and when to press the button.

How possible do you think it is to "practice" and get better with a slot machine?

First 12