Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Why I pick Luck over RGIII

Reaction Time.

Luck had that ball out while Robert was still reading the Defense...This is only if I had to pick. I really like RG.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They both fit pretty well into the system/team they were drafted to. Worked out well for the both of them.

Popcorn Trick

Reaction the winner being announce at beginning of video btw.

Popcorn Trick

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    They both fit pretty well into the system/team they were drafted to. Worked out well for the both of them.
    True. RG hit a goldmine with Shanahan...Then again, Shanahans hit a goldmine with RG3

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

White

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I pick Luck because i can see him playing every game for 10 years, RG3 is going to one of those guys who misses a few games every year with the style of game and offense he is running and when you have a QB who constantly gets dinged up and misses games you don't win in the NFL.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

scottish nailed it. If RGIII could play like this his whole career, then maybe there'd be an argument. But he's taking some hellacious hits and it's just not sustainable.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Why do I get the feeling RG3 will get the ROY, even if Andrew Luck wins the Superbowl.

Luck needs some dreadlocks or skin pigment.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give me Russ Wilson.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    Why do I get the feeling RG3 will get the ROY, even if Andrew Luck wins the Superbowl.

Are those dreadlocks? Not sure what they are

High3rEl3m3nt

Luck should get ROY...they won 2 games last year and now look at them. Truly amazing. Under his leadership, the Colts are playing on another gear.

Popcorn Trick

RG3 did beat Luck in the Heisman. If J football doesn't win in a landslide something is wrong...

For the record, I have a future on Klein and a big ND fan.

Untied

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Luck should get ROY...they won 2 games last year and now look at them. Truly amazing. Under his leadership, the Colts are playing on another gear.
    Hope so, he clearly deserves it at this point in the season. Not to take anything away from RG3.
    I'm starting to get worried the Redskins will take Seattle's playoff spot.

Frisco

Hope so, he clearly deserves it at this point in the season. Not to take anything away from RG3.
    I'm starting to get worried the Redskins will take Seattle's playoff spot.
    Think Seattle should go 3-1 down the stretch. The problem would be the conference record for a tiebreaker where Skins may be 1 game up on them.

Untied

If the Redskins beat Baltimore next week, I'll start to worry. They could easily run the table.
    I think Seattle goes 2-2, but I hope you're right.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Griffin took a shot last night on his left shoulder that could have taken him out of the game. He will not be able to take these shots for very long...ask Vick.

Luck's career is set up to be at a Hall of Fame level because he has an offense designed to protect him in the pocket.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Griffin took a shot last night on his left shoulder that could have taken him out of the game. He will not be able to take these shots for very long...ask Vick.

Luck's career is set up to be at a Hall of Fame level because he has an offense designed to protect him in the pocket.
    While it's designed to protect him in the pocket, it is one of the worst offensive lines in football. Luck's pocket presence is the sole reason he is able to complete half of the passes he connects on.

High3rEl3m3nt

I think the Colts are going to improve their O-line in the offseason. As it stands, Luck has been sacked 28 times and hit 88 times, with only the Eagles allowing their qb's to get hit more. RGIII is listed as being sacked and hit much less than Luck, but what the stats don't tell are the hits that RGIII takes as a runner. I didn't realize Luck has been taking that many licks.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Or some stats that come remotely close to the ones RG3 is putting up. 17 td/4 int to Luck's 17td/16int. 104.4 QB rating to Luck's 76.1 QB rating. And lets not forget the xtra 700 rushing yds RG3 has tacked on this year. You can try to make it a black/white thing if you want but the reality is RG3 has been better so far.

Popcorn Trick

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Or some stats that come remotely close to the ones RG3 is putting up. 17 td/4 int to Luck's 17td/16int. 104.4 QB rating to Luck's 76.1 QB rating. And lets not forget the xtra 700 rushing yds RG3 has tacked on this year. You can try to make it a black/white thing if you want but the reality is RG3 has been better so far.
    Maybe you are right. I wouldn't mind if RG won. Really like the dude, but really really love what Luck is doing in Indy, especially those INT's . He is smart enough to know that he has to take some chances and really wing that thing around and it is paying off. Reminds me of Peyton's rookie season, minus the losses.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    RG3 passes a lot less, runs the ball more... and hands the ball off more as their run game w/rbs is better. He doesn't throw down the field as much as Luck (Hell, Luck has the MOST 20+ yard completions in the entire NFL) and he doesn't have to take as many chances with his offensive line collapsing around him.

Ints and QB rating mean shit when you aren't comparing 2 qb's who have similar playing styles week to week.

8-4, you think anyone gives a shit about the int's? Peyton threw 28 as a rookie. The years Peyton and then Rodgers... when they broke the QB rating record... either of them win the Super Bowl? Nope.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

luck everyday and twice on sundays

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Apples to oranges.

I rather have Andrew Luck as QB. RG3 will get knocked out again, very soon. Poor kid needs to stop diving head first like a real running back.