BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hardest prime time game mnf nyg wsh

man this is a tougher game that most people realize. a road favorite which the public is heavy on almost never covers. forget stats and numbers and trends... the one trend to think of home dogs cover on primetime... especially when the road favored team is getting pounded by everyone and their mom.... also even with public all over giants, the spread has gotten smaller instead of bigger!! this should be an instant redskin play, but afraid to go against eli division game in december.

i know i dont have any real thread on here of my prime time plays, but i've only lost 3 all year out of sunday/mon and thurs games and ive played at least 10 of them (some teased). this is by far the toughest one to try to figure out.

help.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

no one?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

all those numbers and percents can say everyone on nyg but all i been hearing from the biggest squares i know today is they like the skins..just had everyone at gym i talk to tell me they like the skins, the biggest mush i know likes the skins, threads everywhere bout taking the skins....i dunno but i dont think it at all as lopsided as you make it sound..

BMoreBird
    Update your status

the biggest washed up gambling donkey i know texted me also today he's going big on the skins. penetrate it bro, giants better team. riding with them. just not on as big of a play as i would have liked to.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    the biggest washed up gambling donkey i know texted me also today he's going big on the skins. penetrate it bro, giants better team. riding with them. just not on as big of a play as i would have liked to.
    that what im saying, i wouldnt worry bout gmen being so obvious when bunch of donkeys love the skins...

BMoreBird
    Update your status

good luck bro $

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

RG3 and the skins are the "fun" play to make.. would be nice to see some of his dynamic offense tonight.. he is the new big story right? I see the majority liking him tonight.. @ home etc.

Not for those reason's at all... I'm on the Gmen-2.5 for 10 units.. and the under for 4 units.. But I wouldn't be surprised to lose this. agree that it's a very tough game to call, if I wasn't up big from yesterday, I'd prolly have stayed away or played 2-5 units instead.

GL

BMoreBird
    Update your status

@ bank - im going with giants ml reduced. (2x) ... also going to hope skins go up by a td or so early on and try to grab giants live moneyline for better value.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Good call, I am holding off for the WAS first score first.. to add some on G men..

Rarely play props but I put a half unit on
    Double Result: WAS-NYG @+600

GL

BMoreBird
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    RG3 and the skins are the "fun" play to make.. would be nice to see some of his dynamic offense tonight.. he is the new big story right? I see the majority liking him tonight.. @ home etc.

Not for those reason's at all... I'm on the Gmen-2.5 for 10 units.. and the under for 4 units.. But I wouldn't be surprised to lose this. agree that it's a very tough game to call, if I wasn't up big from yesterday, I'd prolly have stayed away or played 2-5 units instead.

GL
    yea i had a monster weekend. there's proof somewhere on here. i know when its not a steady thread no one believes but my plays were seahawks+4 , vikings+9.5, cincy-1.5, dolphins +9, rams+8 and cards ml (lost cause sanchez came out haha)

i also had 2 parlays of these same picks. i then lost 1 unit on live eagles ml +350. sucked into that one.

im rolling with giants, now that pierre paul and phillips are playing. gl

BMoreBird
    Update your status

might put small play on giants def/sp teams td over 1.5 @ +1550 , david wilson might break one. just a degen gamble play.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

You dont have to risk your money on this game if it was hard. There are plenty of games today beside NFL

BMoreBird
    Update your status

eh, only other game i really like is clippers ml in nba... havent looked at college bball yet.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

i'm a degenerate, and its monday night football. c'mon man!

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    i'm a degenerate, and its monday night football. c'mon man!
    Yessir us Degens love MNF. Even in a tough matchup like this. I'm on was +3 but now I'm re thinking it....Eli might just be back to his old tricks. But home dog on MNF and I'm sick and tired of Gmen winning its hard to root for them. Might just let it ride. Good luck.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Yea everybody bets monday night football. I am on the giants 1st quarter .05 and 1st half -1 and game -3. I just hope the giants can contain RG III because we all know what he can do. Beat any team in the NFL.

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

im on the giants 1st half as well

BMoreBird
    Update your status

well penalties absolutely killed the giants. with anything less than half of the penalties they win. the offense couldn't get the defense off the field. should have stuck with what made sense....giants line dropped with public on them. home dog mnf. ugh. giants first half evened me out, but still a bummer. always tomorrow...