Fanatik
    Fanatik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 775

Giants(-3) at skins o/u 50.5 make pick and explain yourself

I say Giants -2.5bh over 50.5
    Look, I know it's the public play on both picks but I believe Eli takes this one personal. I think the skins will get their points and Eli will do what it takes to get the GMEN a little more. Thus, most likely going over 51. This is a national stage, this world championship GMEN crew has already been beaten by this division rival rookie once, C'MON Man, I just dont think they let it happen again. I say the GMEN -3 is the stronger pick 8-1ATS on the road but if I had to go over under I would say over...

So, pick one and explain yourself!!! Let's all put our heads together and get one tonight!

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

vegas aint giving u both obvious play

Fanatik

Well, they dont always win you know... But, I like the under if I have to change one... So maybe that's the play GMEN-3 under 51... Unless of course you can convience me that the gmen play is wrong...

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I think Skins +10 O 43.5 Tease is the play, atleast its my play

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Giants and under. If Giants can shut down the reining NFL MVP, they can shut down RGIII.

Fanatik

I like the plays on the under... I change my mind I say under 51... Is peirre paul playing anyone know?

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

I think this game will end up being a lopsided win for the Gmen. RG3 is amazing.. but he will come up short tonight on account of everyone around him not being good enough to handle the hungry late season Gmen .. Giants-2.5 under 50.5 for me

npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

After the debacle last Sunday night Giants v Packers 41 points at the half and only a TD in the second. Made me sick!! However I wouldn't bet this game under with free money Over or no play on the total.

Skins +3

10 days to prepare
    GBays O line was so banged up last Sunday they made GMen D look better than they really are.

RGIII will escape pressure and expose the week Giants secondary.

No December run for the GMen this year.

2 weeks ago it was Keaprrnick
    Last week it was Newton
    This week it's RGIII

I wouldn't be surprised if David Carr came in to relieve manning by the end of the 3rd Q

.....sorry just having a jet fan moment. best of luck!

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

nfl gave the giants the packers game. they were suppose to beat the steelers that sunday but flaked out so Nfl said we will let you destroy packers in return. giants will have issues with the first time they are seeing RGIII. he is not your typical stand in the pocket QB. hes going to make plays and its the nfl where crazy things happen. i had the over last night and expect a similar game but not in the 70's. 27-24 minimal score here so over is the play. no sides but i like skins.

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

the giants didnt lose the last match up?? they won with like under a min on clock.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

they did. i mispoke. still like the over.

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

its 51 for a reason ! its that high cause they want u to bet the under da

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Giants -3 and under. Eli doesn't lose in December. 27-17 final.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I only played the Skins tonight but i was tempted to play Skins and the under. With 2 elite QB's everyone will be expecting a lot of points so i'm guessing the outcome will be the opposite of what i'm expecting so under.