kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Knock knock whoose there? Alex Smith. Alex smith who? Alex smith I'm starting bitches

Hey guys I'm Alex smith. People say I'm a game manager but hey at least if I was just a game manager I wouldn't have given up the game tieing fumble for a TD and probably scored in the second half against Stl.

Bye bye kapernick.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Hey, moron....game manager alex smith was down 24-7 to the rams...kaepernick came in and tied it up....the kid is human, mistakes will be made. Kaepernick is better than Alex.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

With Kaepernick it's risk vs. reward. You get the big scrambles and TD runs, but you also get the fumbles and the bad decisions. I can guarantee you that Alex Smith is not getting a safety from the 15 yard line or whatever it was.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Alex was better on the field I think. let him start next game.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

On paper, it should be Smith, but Harbaugh must think he lacks leadership or something.

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrAwInGdEaD View Post
    Hey, moron....game manager alex smith was down 24-7 to the rams...kaepernick came in and tied it up....the kid is human, mistakes will be made. Kaepernick is better than Alex.
    That fukkstick cost me not one...but 2 huge Frisco teasers. Had em tied with Pats and another with the Packers. Frisco's defense gave up exactly zero points over 59 minutes and 58 seconds...only to see a 54 yarder go through and send the game to OT.

Grounding in the end zone....pick 6 fumble with 3 minutes to play up 8 points...inexcusable. His ass belongs on the bench.

And a tip of the hat to Freddie Akers....pros make 50 yarders all the time. You choked in OT. The Rams kicker was 2 for 2 from 54.

The bad beats today have sent me over the edge.