AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Burned BIG TIME by SF not winning the game... those ass hoels

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still trying to understand how Baltimore lost to the Steelers, I love how Joe Faggay is willing to call himself "elite" and literally cups the balls in games like this. YOU LOST TO CHARLIE BATCH. I always say invest in the quarterback, thank God I didn't unload on the Balt. ML.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Paco did you win?
    No.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Bears killed me I had them in a teaser at+4 made my only lose today 5-1 on the day! Td in ot killed me

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

D*mn sure did, Baltimore f*cked me.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Titans pushed which +14, which killed a 5 team teaser for me. Fuk and double fuk

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Paco did you win?

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

i had Pats/Packers teaser, that hit foruntately

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

3 outa 4 anit bad

Lakers Dynasty
    Lakers Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Me to!

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I'm still trying to understand how Baltimore lost to the Steelers, I love how Joe Faggay is willing to call himself "elite" and literally cups the balls in games like this. YOU LOST TO CHARLIE BATCH. I always say invest in the quarterback, thank God I didn't unload on the Balt. ML.
    Charlie Batch was qb for the lions when i was a little kid. Im 29 years old now....

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

My Patriots Packers teaser won.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Charlie Batch was qb for the lions when i was a little kid. Im 29 years old now....
    That's ironic, I remember that, I'm 28 now... Still if anyone saw the Browns game, and Batch's postgame, the man was crying, I guess you have to have some sympathy, but Baltimore has no right losing that game, don't you agree?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i dunno where you got the idea those were the big legs...sf hurt some and car did a little ... but teaser players clean house again today... ne/gb/tb/den/hou/ind/pitt as far as sides go... its been no fun for books for a while

paco

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    i dunno where you got the idea those were the big legs...sf hurt some and car did a little ... but teaser players clean house again today... ne/gb/tb/den/hou/ind/pitt as far as sides go... its been no fun for books for a while
    i can guarantee u that more books had public balti -1 more than pitt +13 teasers.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

SF and BAL busted up most of them

raydog

i can guarantee u that more books had public balti -1 more than pitt +13 teasers.
    meh, might have had more bets, not money... there was more money on pitt +7 and you think there was less money on them in a +13 leg ...fwiw, neither of these 2 were the all that meaningful....the others i pointed out had far more money in action...hope you won today buddy.

paco

meh, might have had more bets, not money... there was more money on pitt +7 and you think there was less money on them in a +13 leg ...fwiw, neither of these 2 were the all that meaningful....the others i pointed out had far more money in action...hope you won today buddy.
    Nah, I lost today lol. I was due to lose

raydog

i would like to do away with teasers for the rest of the year...

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I almost put 1k on it and so glad I didn't. Ended up making a small play on Pitt +13 when they were down 10 b/c these games are never won by more than 1 score

paco

i would like to do away with teasers for the rest of the year...
    I did hit GB/Pâts

Houston/ Pâts

GB/ Houston.

But gave it all back with SF and balti

Frisco

IMO teasers should only be used for dogs you like. Just seems to work better that way. Teasing road faves is really risky

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    IMO teasers should only be used for dogs you like. Just seems to work better that way. Teasing road faves is really risky
    Yea but balti was at home, against a 7th string qb, with a 15 game home winning streak, against a rival. they had no business losing.

Joey Harrington is Elite, "Joe Flacco"

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I almost put 1k on it and so glad I didn't. Ended up making a small play on Pitt +13 when they were down 10 b/c these games are never won by more than 1 score
    I'm glad you didn't bro. Likewise. Especially with those two defenses, alternatively - this Cowboy team has been great to take a DD spread against... is the score really 7-3 Eagles, just lol.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

All I saw this morning were guys chirping about how this was going to be the biggest teaser loss in history for the books.

LMAO these wannabe sharps all got buried again.

While the guys with a brain and a plan stuck to the program and finally had a few balls bounce back the 'right' way.

It happens every year this time in the NFL, they bait guys with easy teaser numbers on a lot of teams, knowing theyll bet the board and lose it all. That one 'wheel' team almost always loses, so that also kills their 'safety' tickets.

All those guys chirping this morning havent been seen since about noon Pacific time.

Frisco

^^ Yea a lot of people fall in love w/ teasers way too much. Just doesn't seem profitable in the long run but it's great when it does work out.

Frisco

Yea but balti was at home, against a 7th string qb, with a 15 game home winning streak, against a rival. they had no business losing.

Joey Harrington is Elite, "Joe Flacco"
    Lol Balt prolly should have won but we all know Flacco isn't that good. The one thing we all learned from the last time they played was that Balt can't score on Pitts D. Think Pitt is the better team even w/ Batch playing (as long as he doesn't turn it over)

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

wrong, most people that liked Pit just took them ATS..doesn't make much sense to tease up a +7 dog...Balty was a standard tease play crossing 7/4/3 and people that liked them or play wong teasers had them.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave the_situation 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pretty much in splitsville today with bad beats on Minny +8 and Niner bitches killing 2 teases Got Philly and the un tonight s/u. And put them both in to close out my late 4t open tease! So far.. so good

paco

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Pretty much in splitsville today with bad beats on Minny +8 and Niner bitches killing 2 teases Got Philly and the un tonight s/u. And put them both in to close out my late 4t open tease! So far.. so good
    Philly under tease killed.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

stupid fukk don't know shit about sports.. better stfu you lying sack of shit..

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Sick week. Had 3 units combined on SF-6.5 and them in 2 teasers. Kaep scores 8 points for STL on safety from 15 and ridiculous pitch during a sack. STL offense scores 2 points all game on 2 point conversion. Akers blows a 33 yarder if I remember correctly

. MIN+9 pushed after 2 RZ picks and a blown FG. BAL-7 and in a teaser sick as well. Pushed thanks to OVER 34 but I thought BAL was in a great bounceback spot at home after laying an egg in SD. Home crowd jacked up, offense ready to bust out and dominate this game. Also had SD+3 who was winning for 45 mjns and then On cue threw a RZ pick to ice it. 6-5-1 this week for units but it was a week I felt should have gone 8-4 while watching the games.

12 Last