Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Typical. Black NFL player chimps out after making all this money and blows an innocent person and himself away. I'm sure there's two sides to this story though, she was probably a bitchy woman.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I would imagine everyone is in shock. It will take weeks to process exactly what has happened.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

probably not true but if she did give him aids she then she killed him first and probably cheated on him

if someone gave me aids I do the same thing, shoot them and then myself

and the people that come back with 'aids is not a death sentence any more' I wish they contract aids after being molested by a chimpanzee at the zoo

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

I bet he went to the facility with intent to harm his teammates

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

years of physical abuse to the body due to football hits does things to brain. look at junior seau. we dont know all of the long term effects the sport has on players mental states. they obviously develop clinical depression and parkinsons among other things

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
    Typical. Black NFL player chimps out after making all this money and blows an innocent person and himself away. I'm sure there's two sides to this story though, she was probably a bitchy woman.

You are right beetle dick. And it is typical that a white guy would go shoot up a theater full of people who did nothing to him. But there are 2 sides to every story, maybe he was too pussy to do something to the people who wronged him. You are a joke beetledick, or should I say needledick the bug fcker

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

yeah this is the most interesting part of this thing. if he had head trauma that cause mental instability, at only 25, would be a huge issue for the nfl. we have mostly seen older guys that have played a long time suffer from these brain damage issues, but to someone that was only 25 would be something.

not sure if there can be a brain analysis or not.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Nobody really making him out to be a "saint"...but god forbid you have anyone close to you that is a troubled soul. There is more than meets the eye to any person. Mental illness is devastating and this could very well have elements of that. Until you've walked 100 miles in their shoes, you wouldn't know how bad their feet can be hurting.
    Well said.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Don't worry, Costas just said it's the guns fault. He's off the hook.

First 12