yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Toni Homo is the queen of Sunday Night Football
    I just looked it up and he's roughly .500. Like 10-10 in his career starting on SNF.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

dallas wins by 50!!!

phillys will have negative points!!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    dallas wins by 50!!!

phillys will have negative points!!!
    Great call stooge!

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I think your wrong on several points here.

First, it is not racist to point out the poor record blacks have as coaches compared to their white counterparts. Bowles is a black defensive coordinator whose defense is giving up an average of over 28 points per game for a team that has not won since he got the job.

That isn't racism bro. It's pointing out simple fact.

Secondly, just because a certain formula works for betting against the Eagles does not mean it's going to be right for every other team. So yes, there is insight here just like there was in the Eagles/Panthers thread.

Your welcome.
    Hahaha you're such a GOOF - If you attribute someones performance to their race.. It's called racism.. hate or not hate.. basing assumptions on race is racist.. you embarrass yourself.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

You forgot be-headed, and set on fire

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

should have played eagles ml

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Not surprisingly, quite possibly the worst poster on this forum is way off again.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Eagles are done.

They are playing for nothing.

Andy Reid is a lame duck coach.

Players have quit.

Todd Bowles is the defensive coordinator and he is still black.

Still haven't won a game with Bowles in charge of defense.

Enough said.

hkarmy_kenny
    hkarmy_kenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    eagles 1-9 ats this year
    1-10 now lmao

edit: oops

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost 4 thousand on that punt return...down 13K for the week. Plus....I need 2 new HD 45 inch TV's now...another $2500. That....should never happen....ever.

TruthTables
    TruthTables's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

First, it is not racist to point out the poor record blacks have as coaches compared to their white counterparts. Bowles is a black defensive coordinator whose defense is giving up an average of over 28 points per game for a team that has not won since he got the job.

Secondly, just because a certain formula works for betting against the Eagles does not mean it's going to be right for every other team. So yes, there is insight here just like there was in the Eagles/Panthers thread.

Your welcome.
    Wow, you are an illiterate racist buffoon.

1) You were wrong

2) Your argument for why Philly's defense sucks is literally "their defensive coordinator is black." That is offensive, racist, and actually not supported by the evidence (post a picture of yourself if you have the balls: I'm assuming you're a white male, aged 25-35, because only a racist asshole would say something like that). You're not pointing out a "simple fact," you're engaging in counterproductive and illogical analysis.

3) You don't know how to write. "Your" welcome? Are you serious man? It is "you are" welcome, i.e. you're welcome.

Did you graduate middle school?

This guy should be banned. Can we get a mod here to ban him for racism?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Great call stooge!
    you are an idiot if you think i had dallas...

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    I lost 4 thousand on that punt return...down 13K for the week. Plus....I need 2 new HD 45 inch TV's now...another $2500. That....should never happen....ever.
    damn bro tough loss

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Your welcome.
    Man the Eagles offense completely shredded the Cowboys defense last night. Dallas must have a black defensive coordinator that I don't know about.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

First, it is not racist to point out the poor record blacks have as coaches compared to their white counterparts

You mean like black coaches making 4 of the last 6 Super Bowls...winning 2. Its been proven that gamblers overall are more immature than average with lower self esteem. This idiot is example #1.....has to use racism to try to find someone in his mind that he's ahead of in life.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of you are fukked up.

That game was meant for Dallas to cover. They would have if for the fact the Eagles weren't saved by a miracle return.

For anybody that took the Eagles, if you say you thought you weren't beat before that return, you are a bunch of fukking liars.

bettilimbroke999

Anyone with a chaser bet on Dallas spread last night and lost on that 98 yrd kickoff return with 31 secs left threw the remote through the TV

I have a feeling Walmart sells alot of TVs this week in the Dallas area
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-03-12 at 09:40 AM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    First, it is not racist to point out the poor record blacks have as coaches compared to their white counterparts

You mean like black coaches making 4 of the last 6 Super Bowls...winning 2. Its been proven that gamblers overall are more immature than average with lower self esteem. This idiot is example #1.....has to use racism to try to find someone in his mind that he's ahead of in life.
    So winning 2 out of 6 means that they were beat 66% of the time right? That means white coaches beat them two out of 3 times they play against each other, right?

Thanks for proving my point genius.

BTW the Eagles are still winless with black Todd Bowles as their D coordinator.

Mr Handicapable

So winning 2 out of 6 means that they were beat 66% of the time right? That means white coaches beat them two out of 3 times they play against each other, right?

Thanks for proving my point genius.

BTW the Eagles are still winless with black Todd Bowles as their D coordinator.
    Jesus Christ....you're a fkn tool. Save your money for a few books instead of gifting it over to some bookie. I said they made 4 of 6 SBs....that means 2 of 4.

What do we have....4-5 black coaches at most and they beat out how many white coaches to make 4 of the last 6 SBs.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Jesus Christ....you're a fkn tool. Save your money for a few books instead of gifting it over to some bookie. I said they made 4 of 6 SBs....that means 2 of 4.

What do we have....4-5 black coaches at most and they beat out how many white coaches to make 4 of the last 6 SBs.
    The problem is that you are illiterate.

They only won 2 SB's out of the last 6. That means they lose at least 66% of the time.

Fukk out with your bullshit. Ask yourself why they aren't hired as head coaches. See if you can figure it out genius.

Mr Handicapable

2 of the last 6 with over 85% of the head coaches being white. Guess math isn't your thing.

By the way...the Eagles suck on defense....skin tone of the D-coord. is only relevant to idiots like you. Father of the year Andy Reid is more concerned with cheeseburgers then winning and still has his job. Name me a black guy that can't get it done but gets 15 years to keep trying....thats actual racism.
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 12-03-12 at 10:18 AM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

2 of the last 6 with over 85% of the head coaches being white. Guess math isn't your thing.

By the way...the Eagles suck on defense....skin tone of the D-coord. is only relevant to idiots like you. Father of the year Andy Reid is more concerned with cheeseburgers then winning and still has his job. Name me a black guy that can't get it done but gets 15 years to keep trying....thats actual racism.
    How's this for some math....

Take all the Super Bowls won by black head coaches and divide that by how many Super Bowls have actually been played.

See if you can figure that out genius.

The Eagles do suck on defense....and who is their D coordinator? Todd Bowles.

Andy Reid won 8 division titles in 14 years. Name a black guy capable of that and then you'll have an argument of racism.

Mr Handicapable

How's this for some math....

Take all the Super Bowls won by black head coaches and divide that by how many Super Bowls have actually been played.

See if you can figure that out genius.

The Eagles do suck on defense....and who is their D coordinator? Todd Bowles.

Andy Reid won 8 division titles in 14 years. Name a black guy capable of that and then you'll have an argument of racism.
    Black coaches won 2 SBs and Art Shell was the first black man hired in 1989.....thats 2 in 22 years. Are you telling me they'd had more than 1/11 of the head coaching jobs since then? No way...not even close. I'm done with you....gl with your white power nonsense. Time for you to get dressed and head over to work at Taco Bell anyway

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Black coaches won 2 SBs and Art Shell was the first black man hired in 1989.....thats 2 in 22 years. Are you telling me they'd had more than 1/11 of the head coaching jobs since then? No way...not even close. I'm done with you....gl with your white power nonsense. Time for you to get dressed and head over to work at Taco Bell anyway

Art Shell was one of the worst head coaches the NFL has ever seen.

Again, I'll ask you....what is the reason that blacks don't get hired for more head-coaching positions?

Figure it out. It's not hard.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

theres no sense in bothering with philly flyers because he is quite possibly the dumbest guy on the internet

isn't it funny how so many posters call him a moron and they're always the ones who are wrong?

as for last nights game. the fumble td was just as much of a fluke as the punt return td....eagles covered...end of story

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    theres no sense in bothering with philly flyers because he is quite possibly the dumbest guy on the internet

isn't it funny how so many posters call him a moron and they're always the ones who are wrong?

as for last nights game. the fumble td was just as much of a fluke as the punt return td....eagles covered...end of story

couldnt have said it any better myself

drinker

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

This post proves you are a moron.

How is a fumble recovery returned for a td a fluke? Was it not a legitimate fumble?

The return WAS a fluke given the time during the game it happened, the length of yards returned, and the score of the game.

Funny how true nitwits, when they can't refute a valid point, turn to calling names.

bettilimbroke999

Black coaches are too busy breakin into cars and smokin crack to focus on the game

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Black coaches are too busy breakin into cars and smokin crack to focus on the game

Or in the case of Ray Rhodes, former head coach of the Eagles, getting high on smelling salts after games.

rainman416

Again.. If you attribute someones performance to their race.. or any other part of their behaviour to their race.. that is the definition of racist.. There are sooooo many other factor's that lead to who wins SB's and who does what.. but you look past all of those legitimate factors and sum it up with "cuz he's black".. What a joke. The KKK just called.. they want their propaganda back.

I find this whole thread embarrassing to read. Unreal how foolish people can be despite growing up in one of the top rated area's of the world. Read a book.

NLDB
    NLDB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cinci WILL cover the spread if not beating the Cowgirls straight up next week . Can't wait to watch that game . Dallas season is over .

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by rainman416 View Post
    Again.. If you attribute someones performance to their race.. or any other part of their behaviour to their race.. that is the definition of racist.. There are sooooo many other factor's that lead to who wins SB's and who does what.. but you look past all of those legitimate factors and sum it up with "cuz he's black".. What a joke. The KKK just called.. they want their propaganda back.

I find this whole thread embarrassing to read. Unreal how foolish people can be despite growing up in one of the top rated area's of the world. Read a book.
    Who the fukk are you preaching to?

If I say I think white coaches are clearly better than black coaches, you view that as racist, I view it as the truth.

If I said blacks are better basketball players than whites, you would have no problem with it would you ya fukkin hypocrite?

Take your holier-than-thou attitude and stick it straight up your candy ass.

rainman416

Goof

First 123 Last