MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lions Host the Colts With A Big Big Roar!!!!!

The Colts with WR Reggie Wayne leads NFL with 84 catches and is first in AFC with 3,207 receiving yards.The Colts allowed a 100-yard receiver in each game last month. Wayne needs six catches to pass Andre Reed (951) for 10th all-time .Colts have won five of their last six and currently hold AFC wild-card spot QB Andrew Luck’s 3,205 pass yards most by a rookie through 11 games. Lions on flip side have lost three straight, including 24-20 to Green Bay and 34-31 in OT to Houston in last two. QB Matthew Stafford is 5-2 vs AFC in last two years, averaging 334.7 pass yards per game .WR Calvin Johnson has four straight 100-yard games and leads NFL with 1,257 receiving yards. Calvin Johnson has been white-hot for the past month, evidenced by his winning NFC offensive player of the month for November. In four games last month, Johnson had 32 catches for 629 yards and three scores, an average of better than 156 yards per game. If Detroit doesn't beat the Colts, the prospect of an unacceptable five-win season becomes a distinct possibility. Detroit travels in Week 14 to Green Bay, where it hasn't won this century, and the Lions have home games against two division leaders.That leaves a Dec. 16 trip to Arizona as the only game left on the Lions schedule where the team is expected to be favored to win.
    My Prediction: Line Opened at -4 1/2 is at -6 1/2.. I bet the game at 6 1/2 [Lions 30-17] Colts are another one of those teams that struggles facing a quality opponent on the road.
    PS... My stats are from "J.J. Bacaus power ratings""""" -11 points Lions~ Indianapolis Colts 20.6250 30% Win. Detroit Lions 31.8750 70% Win with the 6 1/2 point spread from the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys analysis and predictions also considered. I really like the -1/2 point in this game also with the -6 with the bookies
    PSS.. Very Good Luck To All Of You This Season On Your Picks,Threads & Bets With SBR... I have been diligent in my philosophy, Just betting one game at each week [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet. Use money lines as a evaluation, with and against the point spreads, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offense analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT [keep it under your sports hat]

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i like the under...which lines up with your score prediction,,i made it 27-20 but whatever, either way it under 51..gl harry

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i like the under...which lines up with your score prediction,,i made it 27-20 but whatever, either way it under 51..gl harry
    Go back to covers DIPSHIT,you cant pick ur ass,wimp licka

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks 2daBank and very good luck to you this week my friend & I am also on press this week covering the Falcon's last week[My Thread on SBR]

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Thanks 2daBank and very good luck to you this week my friend& I am also on press this week covering the Falcon's last week[My Thread on SBR]

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

time to take the colt

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thanks for great e-mail and a update on some great stats you sent me Benny.This game would have been my second choice Benny. I like share these stats with SBR members. Ravens +7 1/2""" Can clinch second straight AFC North title with win and Cincinnati loss to San Diego .Defense has allowed 14.4 points per game during four-game win streak.Turnover ratio of plus-12 second in AFC.Have won 16 straight at home since 13-10 loss to Steelers in December 2010."". I hope all is well with you and the Brooklyn Babes!!!! Lol !!!
    PS.. Stats are from Back Room Brooklyn Benny [ From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys analysis and predictions]
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Azshadios View Post
    time to take the colt
    If I win or lose on my bet!!!, good luck on your picks this week

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Thanks for great e-mail and a update on some great stats you sent me Benny.This game would have been my second choice Benny. I like share these stats with SBR members. Ravens +7 1/2""" Can clinch second straight AFC North title with win and Cincinnati loss to San Diego .Defense has allowed 14.4 points per game during four-game win streak.Turnover ratio of plus-12 second in AFC.Have won 16 straight at home since 13-10 loss to Steelers in December 2010."". I hope all is well with you and the Brooklyn Babes!!!! Lol !!!
    PS.. Stats are from Back Room Brooklyn Benny [ From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys analysis and predictions]
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT
    Correction Ravens - 7 1/2

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Harry...I haven't seen your posts for quite awhile.
    Welcome back and the best of luck.

Lions should be good today....

MR.HARRYtheHAT

HEY~19th Hole~ Thanks and very best of luck to you my friend on your picks and bets. Have a wonderful and safe Holiday season

MR.HARRYtheHAT

HEY~19th Hole~ Thanks and very best of luck to you my friend on your picks and bets. Have a wonderful and safe Holiday season

Lions should be good today..