RatMAn2787
    RatMAn2787's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Carolina -3

Anyone else like this pick? Carolina coming off a win on MNF where Cam played well. I know he is having an issue with his ankle so im waiting on confirmation that he will suit up for sure eventhough he is probable. Hoping the line doesn't move.

RatMAn2787

@ (-105)

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Like this pick. In a couple of my parlays.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

KC+3. Cash it.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I see alot of wanna be sharps taking the Chiefs in this spot. I like Carolina quite a bit here as they are catching the Chiefs off a tough game against Denver that they couldnt cross the goaline even once. The line again IMO is telling you who the right side is as the 3-8 Panthers are a solid 3 point choice. I feel if the Chiefs were live it would be a pickem or possibly even a short price favorite. Just cant see KC keeping up with Carolina.

RatMAn2787

I'm considering just avoiding it I guess, been hearing the same thing. Dangerous to bet 2 teams playing for nothing.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Looking at KC's remaining schedule, this may be their best shot for a win the rest of the season. Seems like a good spot for them as a home dog. Carolina is the epitome of inconsistent these days. Making a play on a meaningless game is tough but I'm taking the FG. BOL!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    I see alot of wanna be sharps taking the Chiefs in this spot. I like Carolina quite a bit here as they are catching the Chiefs off a tough game against Denver that they couldnt cross the goaline even once. The line again IMO is telling you who the right side is as the 3-8 Panthers are a solid 3 point choice. I feel if the Chiefs were live it would be a pickem or possibly even a short price favorite. Just cant see KC keeping up with Carolina.
    I see a lot of known losers all over the panthers... So guess u either siding w guys that couldn't pick a winner to save their lives or wanna be sharps... This is clearly play kc or pass, not sure if you watched phi w a rookie RB and terrible oline run all over panthers but kc has a strong run gm, solid oline, and unlike phi play some defense. Funny u think line a indicator that panthers the play, line a indicator of perception of how awful kc is and how panthers looked good on mon night, nothing more, panthers overpriced here considering they were just laying 3 to a phi team that has totally quit, and now laying same 3 on short week and b2b travel? Should be one ugly ass gm, doubt I wanna be involved but think ppl crazy looking at panthers as a strong play...
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-01-12 at 09:05 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RatMAn2787 View Post
    Anyone else like this pick? Carolina coming off a win on MNF where Cam played well. I know he is having an issue with his ankle so im waiting on confirmation that he will suit up for sure eventhough he is probable. Hoping the line doesn't move.
    It damn sure not going up if that what u worried bout..

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chiefs won't be able to focus tomorrow

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Chiefs won't be able to focus tomorrow
    yea it a absolute no play for me now..wonder who it was?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Belcher

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea it a absolute no play for me now..wonder who it was?
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I liked it before, love this play now.

Lguizar12
    Lguizar12's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have this play as well, hope it works out

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Should Panthers be a monster play here?

i think they come out and blow the doors off a
    Chiefs team who will be flat.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

My book took the odds down for this game. Is your book like this aswell? I got car-3 already just dunno if they're gonna change the odds for this and ifso to what?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Should Panthers be a monster play here?

i think they come out and blow the doors off a
    Chiefs team who will be flat.
    honestly i think you crazy to invest a lot here...who knows when it comes to emotions, could easily work the other way..i dunno, will panthers be focused? obviously it bad situation for everyone,,,i cant cap it cause i really have no idea..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

5Dimes has it back up at -4. I'm thinking it's tough to cap this one. If there were several days of practice to play and an emotional funeral then you would expect a let down. But for them to play the next day they may stir the echoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    My book took the odds down for this game. Is your book like this aswell? I got car-3 already just dunno if they're gonna change the odds for this and ifso to what?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    5Dimes has it back up at -4. I'm thinking it's tough to cap this one. If there were several days of practice to play and an emotional funeral then you would expect a let down. But for them to play the next day they may stir the echoes.
    yea there really no telling how the hell this plays out...str8 guessing on emotions, shit hard enough to cap w/o throwing something like this into the mix... personally thought it was kc or pass before this, now it easy stay far away for me..

Elliot29
    Elliot29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone on here is a damn fool if they think a starting member of a football team can kill himself on the stadium grounds, and then play 27 hours after this happened and be able to focus and concentrate on a game when 2 lives have been lost....is crazy. Panthers will win tomorrow and cover 3 or 4 point spread.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot29 View Post
    Anyone on here is a damn fool if they think a starting member of a football team can kill himself on the stadium grounds, and then play 27 hours after this happened and be able to focus and concentrate on a game when 2 lives have been lost....is crazy. Panthers will win tomorrow and cover 3 or 4 point spread.

guess im a damn fool..i could, not sure why they cant, but i dont know their mental makeup which is my point.. to me it wouldn't be a issue but my wife says im insensitive to the max bout death and shit.. farve father died and he played gm of his life, sometimes it better to be taking those emotions out in a way most these guys can express themselves best anyway..id be a angry jacked mf'er up ready to smash things and forget bout shit for a few hours...

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    guess im a damn fool..i could, not sure why they cant, but i dont know their mental makeup which is my point.. to me it wouldn't be a issue but my wife says im insensitive to the max bout death and shit.. farve father died and he played gm of his life, sometimes it better to be taking those emotions out in a way most these guys can express themselves best anyway..id be a angry jacked mf'er up ready to smash things and forget bout shit for a few hours...
    I was just about to mention the Farve game because I went big on the other-side for that game. I figured, Favre probably wasn't going to play, not only did he play, but had a career night. I'll never forget it. If I had to bet this game, I'd bet Chiefs, these types of incidents always bring a team closer together. I can see Carolina having a let down here as they were unsure whether or not the game was going to be cancelled or not.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I was gonna say an emotional Chiefs team in front of an emotional crowd will step the fuk up against a shoddy Panthers offense... both teams got nothing to lose, but Chiefs need this win

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I was gonna say an emotional Chiefs team in front of an emotional crowd will step the fuk up against a shoddy Panthers offense... both teams got nothing to lose, but Chiefs need this win
    What about the opposite? Honestly, It'd be hard for me emotionally to do anything if something traumatic like that happened that close to me. I mean... he shot himself in front of the head coach

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Op is laker boys ghost. Fade him at will

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    What about the opposite? Honestly, It'd be hard for me emotionally to do anything if something traumatic like that happened that close to me. I mean... he shot himself in front of the head coach

which is why i think this a total pass,,sure i can mention farve gm (i actually backed gb that night) but this is different and we talking bout a lot more peeps mental makeup than just one guy and a team rallying around him...personally for me it be easy to play and id rather play and like i said id prob play better (not that im nfl worthy, lol) think that would be case for a lot of guys but at same time i understand others dont handle/deal with shit same way and we talking about a whole team here, i think it virtually impossible to cap the emotional state of a whole freaking organization after something like this, which was my point to the fukin moron little bitch that said "anyone in here who thinks kc plays good is a damn fool" ..not that i think kc comes out ready but that you really dont know how they will respond and to assume either way is crazy to bet money on to me...

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Very difficult game to cap, a lot of games to chose, this is a no play for me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

With Brett Farve playing for his dad it was like a tribute and he played the best game of his life.

With this i dont know if the players will rally around each other for this.
    its a murder/ suicide....they gotta be shocked, confused, and probably just numb..

One of their teammates just murderd someone... I know there is
    the rumor she had HIV but i dont know how they can be like lets win this game for him.

i liked the Panthers to win before this, i just dont see how this situation
    Can help the chiefs performance today.

and i wouldnt think the chiefs would have a strong home field today