freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Yes but anyone who has watched both teams play more then once should realize how moronic that statement was.
    I've seen both teams play plenty-you are either a bears fan over rating the D or haven't seen seattle play at all.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the seahawks also. GL pauly.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Can't trust the Seahawks on the road.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Cutler's (including himself) only "possible productive" weapons),will be Marshall,Bennett,Weem,Spaeth and RB Bush,

Good luck with that.............
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 11-30-12 at 04:09 PM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The herd

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    I've seen both teams play plenty-you are either a bears fan over rating the D or haven't seen seattle play at all.
    Giants fan. Watch every game. Last week i watched seattle fail to get stops when it counted time after time. That was against the dolphins. Seattle and wilson on the road vs bears d or bears and cutler at hole??? Hmmmmm

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

is forte playing?

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Giants fan. Watch every game. Last week i watched seattle fail to get stops when it counted time after time. That was against the dolphins. Seattle and wilson on the road vs bears d or bears and cutler at hole??? Hmmmmm
    What is it about the bears offence that you think is so great? 32nd passing attack?? worse than Seattle & the O-Line injuries are the O -lineman just going to magically stop Seattle's D' lineman--The Bears w/o hester & injured Forte there just gonna run up the score???
    So Seattle lost to miami -well then they can't beat anyone especially the greatest D in the league -never mind the fact that teams with winning reecords beat the bears & the bears beat up on chump teams like tennesee & indy & Jacksonville,STL,DALLAS etc etc

NavsPicks

this guys forgetting the seahawks are a completely different road team... its not easy to go into chi and get a win -3 is generous and im pretty sure chi is the right side win or lose..^

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    chi is the right side win or lose..^
    what does this mean?

NavsPicks

i think you have a better chance of winning if you're on chi side.. picking sea on the road is playing with fire you can get lucky and win or you might aswell stop watching the game at half time the way chi is gonna beat up on them at home.

NavsPicks

my book had chi-3.5 at -135 now its -110 dunno why :\

PAULYPOKER

Oh I see,

so if Chicago somehow ends up losing your money,

it won't bother you because you were on the right losing side..............

To each his own I guess......................

NavsPicks

tbh thats exactly how it is for me. id rather watch a good game and lose because we all know chicagos going to keep it close rather then have a bet on seahawks and risk a blow out win for the bears (which most of us squares are expecting)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Amazing to me a team w a shit oline, suspect run d, bunch of injuries, and a qb that most folks around here blast every other week (although I like cutler) is gettin all this love like this easy,., d not even that damn good, opportunistic sure but far from dominating...

NavsPicks

i dont think chicago is THAT Great of a team.. but for me they are better then the seahawks( unless the game was in SEA then id be on SEA) i think chi squeeks out a 21-10 win

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    i dont think chicago is THAT Great of a team.. but for me they are better then the seahawks( unless the game was in SEA then id be on SEA) i think chi squeeks out a 21-10 win
    You mean wilson is gonna throw 3 pick 6's...interesting

PAULYPOKER

If Chicago wasn't so banged up I would say Da Bears all day,

we have the #31 and #32 passing game in the NFL facing each other with most of Bears WR's banged up> edge Sea.

we have the #8 and #10 rushing game in the NFL facing each other with the Bears Forte banged up >edge Sea.

defenses about = when not banged up like the bears is> edge Sea.

home field> strong edge Bears

Now that I broke the match-up down this way,the total will be lucky if it can get out of the teens.............

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Like seattle gl

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

3 out of 4 wagers placed are on the Bears,and the line drops to 3.5

Looks like the big papers coming in on the Seahawks+

GL gents

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Putting a small play on the Bears. We beat the vikings last week with too much swag. Forte being 80% won't be so bad because we got Michael Bush to pound the short yardage. Losing Hester is no big deal because he's done shit and fukk all this season any way.

Losing some O line guys to injuey might actually be an improvement for this team, too.

I think this game has high potential to be a turnover fest. Cutler doin' his usual 'don't give a fukk' throws into double and triple coverage to Brandon Marshall against a very good secondary

Bears awesome D getting to rookie Russell Wilson many times is a possibility, and if his throws aren't dead on we got interception leaders Tim Jennings and Peanut Tillman back there to make him pay. You know these guys are itching to break the record. What better place to do it than at home against a rookie QB?
    Last edited by chantrain; 11-30-12 at 10:53 PM.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Bears lost 32-7 to 49ers
    Seattle lost 13-6 to 49ers

Just looking at common opponents the seahawks D played better.
    They are about the same in total yards and points given up.
    Chicago beat St. Louis 23-6
    Seatle lost to St. Louis 19-13

Chicago beat Detroit 13-7
    Seatle lost to Detroit 28-24

Triangle theory don't work for shit in sports.

Bears players are missing though
    Seattle can win, but I don't trust these guys outside home

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Seahawks matchup well with the Bears. This game will likely come down to a final drive, so taking the points is the smart move. Seattle should be able to get a consistent pass rush on Cutler all game, my guess is Chicago tries to run the ball a lot with Red Bryant out.

I'm not playing this game, I just don't trust the Seahawks on the road. They'll probably play the Bears close for 3 quarters and then lose the game in the 4th quarter.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Chicago beat St. Louis 23-6
    Seatle lost to St. Louis 19-13

Chicago beat Detroit 13-7
    Seatle lost to Detroit 28-24

Triangle theory don't work for shit in sports.

Bears players are missing though
    Seattle can win, but I don't trust these guys outside home
    Seattle beat GB 14-12
    Bears lost to GB 23-10
    Both teams beat dallas & Carolina.
    The point he was making by comparing common opponents was that Defencively these teams are actually very close in performance.
    The mere idea of it made some posters laugh-but it's actually a very reasonable assertion.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Putting a small play on the Bears. We beat the vikings last week with too much swag. Forte being 80% won't be so bad because we got Michael Bush to pound the short yardage. Losing Hester is no big deal because he's done shit and fukk all this season any way.

Losing some O line guys to injuey might actually be an improvement for this team, too.

I think this game has high potential to be a turnover fest. Cutler doin' his usual 'don't give a fukk' throws into double and triple coverage to Brandon Marshall against a very good secondary

Bears awesome D getting to rookie Russell Wilson many times is a possibility, and if his throws aren't dead on we got interception leaders Tim Jennings and Peanut Tillman back there to make him pay. You know these guys are itching to break the record. What better place to do it than at home against a rookie QB?
    gtfoh...this d is far from"awesome",,,great d's dont get pushed around in the run gm the way the bears have been..they opportunistic, and 1 could argue a lot of that was against shithole teams that careless with ball anyways.... "awesome"...this is fukkin hilarious...one more time, good? sure, opportunistic? no doubt, but great? give me a fukkin break... 19th in league in rushing yards per attempt is far from awesome.. hou would have put up the same 30 that sf did on this team if the weather wouldn't have been shit , they have played a very mediocre schedule when it comes to offensive teams, they held det to 7 but det turned it over 4 times on the goalline(im sure you will give their bend but dont break d credit for this, lol), sf lit them up, hou pushed them around when they knew they couldnt pass, dal passed all over them but romo a idiot (again you can credit chi d for this but we all know romo a retard that just turned it over a bunch of times vs skins shitbag d)..i look at this d and awesome is not the word i think of, but hey maybe i got it all wrong.. wilson will scramble away from pressure and find holes in the cover 2, lynch will dominate on the ground, and cutler be duck and covering all day as his main man be locked up and the heat be on... maybe you can get a -3 and push...gl

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If Chicago wasn't so banged up I would say Da Bears all day,

we have the #31 and #32 passing game in the NFL facing each other with most of Bears WR's banged up> edge Sea.

we have the #8 and #10 rushing game in the NFL facing each other with the Bears Forte banged up >edge Sea.

defenses about = when not banged up like the bears is> edge Sea.

home field> strong edge Bears

Now that I broke the match-up down this way,the total will be lucky if it can get out of the teens.............
    Idk how you give the passing edge to russel wilson. Rookie qb on the road playing the beat defense hes faced. Chicagoa receivers are irrelevant marshall is the only one that matters.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

just take the points

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    just take the points

NavsPicks

My car-3 and chi-3 shud hit.. After the shocking news we received today . Kc won't be able to focus imho

PAULYPOKER

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Bears lost 32-7 to 49ers
    Seattle lost 13-6 to 49ers

Just looking at common opponents the seahawks D played better.
    They are about the same in total yards and points given up.
    Alex smith was IN vs seattle...Capernick was IN vs chicago

Cutler was OUT vs SF.... Campbell was IN vs SF

Brandon marshall was held to two receptions. When he does well so do the bears, and that means having cutler in.

smashSports666
    smashSports666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

cutler forces the ball to marshall way to much, sherman and browner are playing on sunday, add the fact that both starting guards for the bears are not playing and a backup center is playing guard, this isnt good for the bears, maybe the bears win late but i think the healthier hawks keep it close, cutler should be under alot of pressure.

over the years i have learned when betting nfl, offense of line is a major factor. take for example the giants vs packers last week..

bovada has seattle +3.5, i think thats the right side to be on.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smashSports666 View Post
    cutler forces the ball to marshall way to much, sherman and browner are playing on sunday, add the fact that both starting guards for the bears are not playing and a backup center is playing guard, this isnt good for the bears, maybe the bears win late but i think the healthier hawks keep it close, cutler should be under alot of pressure.

over the years i have learned when betting nfl, offense of line is a major factor. take for example the giants vs packers last week..

bovada has seattle +3.5, i think thats the right side to be on.
    Their defense was also doing diddly

PAULYPOKER

Seattle____________Chicago

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-01-12 at 09:01 PM.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    gtfoh...this d is far from"awesome",,,great d's dont get pushed around in the run gm the way the bears have been..they opportunistic, and 1 could argue a lot of that was against shithole teams that careless with ball anyways.... "awesome"...this is fukkin hilarious...one more time, good? sure, opportunistic? no doubt, but great? give me a fukkin break... 19th in league in rushing yards per attempt is far from awesome.. hou would have put up the same 30 that sf did on this team if the weather wouldn't have been shit , they have played a very mediocre schedule when it comes to offensive teams, they held det to 7 but det turned it over 4 times on the goalline(im sure you will give their bend but dont break d credit for this, lol), sf lit them up, hou pushed them around when they knew they couldnt pass, dal passed all over them but romo a idiot (again you can credit chi d for this but we all know romo a retard that just turned it over a bunch of times vs skins shitbag d)..i look at this d and awesome is not the word i think of, but hey maybe i got it all wrong.. wilson will scramble away from pressure and find holes in the cover 2, lynch will dominate on the ground, and cutler be duck and covering all day as his main man be locked up and the heat be on... maybe you can get a -3 and push...gl
    Bears D is AWESOME. Most of those silly stats came against Bears' second stringers in blowouts any way. Who cares if RB's rack up yardage in blowouts against our second and third string defensive players. I love people quoting total offense/defense: stats based on yardage as if yards matter.

Bears #7 in sacks, #1 in interceptions, #1 in turnovers. People who say this is a fluke know nothing about the Bears at all.

First 12345 ... Last