JSchwartz
    JSchwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Bengals Over

Chargers defense has been solid but their D lost Bigby to IR, Weddle to a concussion (hasn't been ruled outh though), and Donald Butler hasn't practiced all week, probably won't play. Cornerbacks have payed liked shit all season. Cincy has been playing solid of late. Game will be blacked out in SD so home field advantage will be minimal. I like Cincy to cover the over. Thoughts?

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JSchwartz View Post
    Chargers defense has been solid but their D lost Bigby to IR, Weddle to a concussion (hasn't been ruled outh though), and Donald Butler hasn't practiced all week, probably won't play. Cornerbacks have payed liked shit all season. Cincy has been playing solid of late. Game will be blacked out in SD so home field advantage will be minimal. I like Cincy to cover the over. Thoughts?

i dont see the points for sd to get this gm over the total..agree with jeff that if you like over bungals team total is the way to go as i just dont see more than 17 for sd against a cincy d that has been playing really well and getting after the qb, Gaither just got put on ir and most gms w/o him chargers have really struggled protecting rivers...cincy will get theirs no doubt as you said chargers front 7 much better than their back end, but even if cincy gets to 28 still think over questionable...really only way i think it goes over the number is if rivers turns it over a bunch in his own territory which certainly isnt out of the question...really think cincy is the best option of the bunch as i think they continue their playoff push vs eagles west..